The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Dynamo credit card trick. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alex118
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of alex118
Has anyone seen the trick where dynamo gets his credit card out then asks the spectators name and changes to their name and signature. then knows their pin number?
just wondering if you can buy this trick from anywhere as I have been searching the web?
Akil
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Akil
It might have only been made specially for the show.
RyanAdams
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of RyanAdams
I highly doubt this is a practicable and repeatable effect, so I doubt anyone is selling it
Chris Henderson
View Profile
Special user
Indiana -- Anyone w/ no life would have
557 Posts

Profile of Chris Henderson
Must...fight...urge...to...make...Hank...Lee...joke! Smile
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"

--Gerry Spence
Bardo
View Profile
New user
England
45 Posts

Profile of Bardo
TV special effect for sure.
dylmagic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of dylmagic
I think a stooge definitely
Lewis Woolcock
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Lewis Woolcock
I think it was specially made for the Magician Impossible TV show, and I believe the bloke/spectator was a stooge, because he was used later in the show with an impossible phone in bottle. I don't think it's available to buy.
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Yep just like the way dynamo walked down a skyscraper,me thinks not.Same type of topic several years ago with derren brown.If you have studied magic for years and can not think of a way to do it without a stooge.Then there lies the answer.
"is mindreading for real?" sure it is if i already know what your going to be thinking of ...
MerlinCrow
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
56 Posts

Profile of MerlinCrow
Indeed, the same thing was with Dynamo doing a bench press, well I have to say I was not impressed at all.
There was something phony about it. I mean the hole feel about it.
The hole impressive attitude gives me a weird feeling, the seriousness.
I rather see a "clown" doing a simple trick. Then a fancy trick performed by a non expressive mystery man.

Merlin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Dynamo credit card trick. (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.046966 seconds, requiring 30 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [2] [7] [4] [9] [3] [1] [2] [5]