The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best effect that you can keep in your wallet (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
I am going to be getting bill breaker by bizzaro for Christmas

I will probably be keeping that in my wallet!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
If you'd like a really cool paddle effect, The amazing jumping arrow is a nice little effect that can be carried in your wallet.
MagicRhett
View Profile
New user
Cumberland, MD
54 Posts

Profile of MagicRhett
Card to your business card.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
The appearing 100 Euro note, repeated often.:-P
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
7567 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Technically speaking! An EFFECT IS WHAT THE SPECTATOR SEES (OR THINKS THAT HE SAW)!

So! You can't carry an EFFECT in your wallet (or your pocket, or your prop case or............)

You CAN carry a PROP in your wallet, pocket, or prop case. You CAN carry a SECRET in your mind.

All of the above have contributed good suggestions,of good PROPS, (through the use of which, good TRICKS may be PERFORMED)

The EFFECT, if the trick, is well performed, is one of the results of the performance. (The other result, hopefully, is ENTERTAINMENT!)

End of "rant".
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
RLMASKI87
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of RLMASKI87
I have Fraud by Daniel Garcia
gvinson
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of gvinson
I carry 5 to 1 transpo and 2 dollar window.
koreancanuck
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
57 Posts

Profile of koreancanuck
I carry Extreme Burn, as well as powerball 60 and a great mentalism effect called Shortlist, which is from the Stealth Assassin DVD.
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
To-Do Voodoo
Mental Yarn
Two Dollar Window
One Dollar Bill to Million Dollar Bill
Thread From Dollar Bill
Sentoki
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Sentoki
Stairway, Coins for Coinmagic and my standardreplie: Slap, Hug or Kiss.
Four Jakes
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Four Jakes
I will second mental yarn, it is a great effect to have on you.

Another I like is Lubor Lens

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4892

You can do several things with it.
lumagic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of lumagic
I always carry in my wallet Sanctum 2 - Sanctuary and Lexicology card
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5404 Posts

Profile of magicfish
The World's First Card Trick- Regal
Teyo
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, NJ
53 Posts

Profile of Teyo
My wallet as a peek and Imp and I love to perform two dollar window
Jacob3
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Jacob3
Changeling by Marc Lavelle. Killer trick
shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
64 Posts

Profile of shg_123
Easy answer for me, own a firewallet. That darn wallet has made more people give me their initial attention then I ever could have. After I get their attention I usually go into a 5 & 1 transpo
StanleyRosenhouse
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of StanleyRosenhouse
Extreme Burn
Powerball 60
Mismade bill
Stan
blurrylines
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of blurrylines
Mark Wilson's "World's Greatest business card trick"

Many of the previous listed effects are great, I perform several; and after most of them, the spectator walks away with a smile. With Mark's effect, they walk away with that smile AND a business card... It's much better for business and bookings. Smile

I find it impossible to keep cards (other than business cards) in my wallet (which is in my back pocket) playing cards would get smashed or irrecoverably bent.

I have a question for those that keep cards in their wallets, are you using back pocket wallets, or breast pocket wallets?
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston MO
1387 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I would say duplicity
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
7567 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2015, Dick Oslund wrote:
Technically speaking! An EFFECT IS WHAT THE SPECTATOR SEES (OR THINKS THAT HE SAW)!

So! You can't carry an EFFECT in your wallet (or your pocket, or your prop case or............)

You CAN carry a PROP in your wallet, pocket, or prop case. You CAN carry a SECRET in your mind.

All of the above have contributed good suggestions,of good PROPS, (through the use of which, good TRICKS may be PERFORMED)

The EFFECT, if the trick, is well performed, is one of the results of the performance. (The other result, hopefully, is ENTERTAINMENT!)

End of "rant".

This thread gets longer and longer! I went back to the "other end", this AM, and, note that all but three--maybe four--of those who have "contributed", are JCLs. ["JOHNNY COME LATELYS"] Well, it's OK to be "GREEN". --WHEN YOU'RE GREEN, YOU CAN "RIPEN".

As for ME, I carry my driver's license (yes, I still have one.) a few important papers, cash, and credit cards, in my wallet. I don't even carry my I BOTHER MAGICIANS MEMBERSHIP CARD! (or, my SOME ARE MAGICIANS MEMBERSHIP CARD!)

I joined the "I B M" in 1950, and, "they" have given me a BIG lapel pin, with "ORDER OF MERLIN EXCELSIOR" on it (66 years). I'm a JCL in the SAM. I joined in 1975, after DORNY (the DEAN) invited me. The "funny thing" is: I had nominated DORNY (IBM member #4) to be the DEAN, BEFORE, I was a member of SAM! I told THAT story in my book.

I aint mad at nobody! I just thought that I would "r-post" a few definitions, AGAIN. (MY college professors said: "DEFINE YOUR TERMS!")
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best effect that you can keep in your wallet (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL