The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Confessions of real Mind Readers - Colin McLeod (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3593 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I'm only about 30 minutes into it and I'm depressed as h**l.

Why did I wait until I was this old before finding what I wanted to do?

I'm twice as old as Colin and he's already got five times more experience than me.

Is 50 too late to really get going?

Steve
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
7488 Posts

Profile of John C
No Brother Steve it's not. You just have to get going. Chuck Hickok didn't start till he was 50. Kernel Sanders didn't start till 65.

Rodney Dangerfield was 50 or older when he took to the stage. Look at me ... never mind on that.

Anyway your decision is ... is it REALLY what you want to do? That's the question.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series:
www.professionalmagicroutines.com
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Central Scotland
1242 Posts

Profile of Colin
I hope by 50 I've found what I'm meant to be doing!! :-D

Col
magicman29
View Profile
Special user
hertfordshire
935 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Just Finished listening to the interview colin and must say I would of easily listened to another two hours!
If you could take a couple of pix of "????" and email them to me at kieranrachel@live.ie it would be much appreciated

Kieran
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Central Scotland
1242 Posts

Profile of Colin
Cheers man!!

Will get all email requested things over to people this evening Smile

Listened back to it and I think it's one of the best things I've done!! Hope you guys get lots from it!!

Much love.
Col
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Central Scotland
1242 Posts

Profile of Colin
I believe I've now emailed the photos to everyone who requested them!

If not, or If you have anymore interview related questions just PM me here or feel free to email me direct to get a fast response!

Col
Quentin
View Profile
Special user
739 Posts

Profile of Quentin
As a good section of my income comes from performing mentalism, I've been invited to be interviewed on Thu 17th May. Details at http://confessionsofrealmindreaders.com/quentin-reynolds/

Regardless of whether you have any interest in listening in, if you have any intelligent questions about performing mentalism for money, please post them here.
Magicians and mentalists check out entertainment at

http://www.speakinschools.com
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
2079 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
A heads up guys, Colin's Confession will be taken off sale tonight. Quentin just sent me an outline of what he plans on sharing in his Confession and for such an underground performer, I think we'll all learn a lot from listening to his wise words.
FREE Impromptu Mentalism E-Book With Your iPhone (Instant Download): http://www.mentalunderground.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Confessions of real Mind Readers - Colin McLeod (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.210213 seconds, requiring 32 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [2] [7] [3] [9] [8] [4] [3] [7]