The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Looking for an old deck!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wanmagic
View Profile
Regular user
tulsa, ok
176 Posts

Profile of wanmagic
I am looking for if possible a deck of cards that would look like they are from the 1800's. Any help would be appreciated. If possible where I could have them made? Thanks.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2230 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
How 'bout these?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4588 Posts

Profile of silverking
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
254 Posts

Profile of Kingman
Ooh, I never saw the Highlanders before. Going to have to get a couple of those. They look great! I have the 1800 Bikes. I like them, I do a routine where I take them out and intro them as having belonged to my grandfather.

Kingman
I took the Pledge
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
54 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Btw...off topic:
I have two, three different decks of old cards cooked in black tea, the cards torn and taped, signed and...whatever you want! It looks really dirty!;-)
Put about 40 cards in a new case and...done!
It works fantastic, especially at magic conventions, for "finger-breaking card artists"...
"Please, show me your Faro once more...Here are my cards...!"

Show this to your grandfather too!

R-U-D-!
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
Hofi
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Hofi
I use the Bicycle 1800 Vintage and I´m more than happy. Unfortunately there are no DB, DF etc.
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
348 Posts

Profile of Loopback
I have both the highlanders as well as the bicycle 1800's. The highlanders have no indices and are not corner rounded. The card stock isn't the greatest either.
The Ellusionist 1800 bikes look like 808 bikes that have just been weathered. Both may work for what you need depending on the situation.

I took a picture showing the them spread side by side. I know this is a bit of an older post but hopefully it helps
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
348 Posts

Profile of Loopback
Here is the pic. sorry

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Looking for an old deck!!! (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.049832 seconds, requiring 30 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [9] [1] [4] [8] [3] [5] [7]