The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Gospel of the Svengali - Available Again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sideshowsam
View Profile
New user
I see you staring at my
84 Posts

Profile of sideshowsam
Hey guys GREAT news! The Gospel of the Svengali according to S. David Walker is being made available again with David's permission. If you are unaware of this DVD you can check out a thread on it here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=192

It should be available later next week (early March 2012) at this website http://www.gospelofsvengali.com

Hope everyone is ready for a GREAT season.

./sam

Click here to view attached image.
LeoH
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of LeoH
SideShowSam:

Thanks for the "heads up" on this! I did online search for this last week and couldn't find a thing. Hope you have a great season, too!

LeoH
sideshowsam
View Profile
New user
I see you staring at my
84 Posts

Profile of sideshowsam
It's available Today - just go here to order

http://gospelofsvengali.com/order/

This is a great video and the disc includes an excerpt from David's book "The Expert at the Pitch Table"

./sam
LeoH
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Just placed my order! 1st pitch day of the year will be next weekend............

LeoH
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Glade to see this great DVD on the Svengali pitch back out on the market.David Walker is KING of the Svengali pitch so everyone should buy a copy.

Thanks Sam...

Don
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Kim
I have all of Don's and I purchased this one last night.
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Kim
Got mine yesterday.Will watch it soon!
LeoH
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Mine arrived yesterday, and I have already watched it 4 times. The video was great, but the section I found most interesting was the PDF files on the psychology of the pitch - priceless information.

LeoH
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Got mine and watched it a couple of times now. Really it was just great to see David Walker "doing his thing." For me it was great to see a lot of the little things that really make all the difference. Like his banter with the imaginary kids to stimulate interest. Or the way he leads people into the close to turn the tip. There really is a lot of subtle things you can pick up.

I've certainly spent a lot more, for a lot less.

Good job Sam!
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2288 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
You are all going to enjoy hearing my interview with Walker about his career and his thoughts on pitching - the episode of the BALLYCAST Podcast should be posted around June 1 2012. I've just finished editing our chat, and it's a knockout!

Of course, you're also invited to hear all the other BALLYCAST episodes while you're waiting.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
14744 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Is this still available anywhere?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1775 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
The link still works
Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
166 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
I just ordered this DVD last night for anyone that is interested in buying one from the web site.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » The Gospel of the Svengali - Available Again! (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.076405 seconds, requiring 38 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [6] [0] [5] [9] [5] [9] [5]