The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » #MagicianMonday On Twitter keep connected Worldwide (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Trivellino
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Trivellino
Having read Magic Magazine's articles on magic and the internet, I was made aware that magicians worldwide are trending on #MagicianMonday this seems to be very popular. Just thought I would make people aware and keep us all connected.

Best wishes
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
It's nice to see this mentioned here. I started #MagicianMonday with my buddy Josh Norris over on Twitter about a year ago and it's been a lot of fun. It's fun to show up at magic conventions and meet so many new friends that I've only known through Twitter. We've also set up an official @MagicianMonday account so if you want to be mentioned on the shout outs each week all you need to do is follow the @MagicianMonday account and we'll do our best to mention all of our friends.

The internet is a beautiful thing sometimes, magicians from all over the world are able to connect and truly be a brotherhood no matter where they are!
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Well happy #MagicianMonday friends! This is just a friendly reminder that #MagicianMonday is still very much alive on Twitter. Here's to a great week boys!
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Don't forget to jump on Twitter and join in on the #MagicianMonday fun today!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » #MagicianMonday On Twitter keep connected Worldwide (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL