The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best Coins Through Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2012-07-30 07:14, Russell Davidson wrote:
Has anyone ever tried a reverse coins through the table...the coins go under the table first & appear on top.

Come to think of it yes! I used a [, and it was a card table. That made it easy to do. I had the last coin nested on the table with the [ over it. I had a shotglass on top, I took a coin under the table and hit the bottom under the glass. They unnested and the illusion was perfect!

I had completely forgotten about that! Smile

Doug
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
If you've got the money Dean's Triangle is wickidly visual and stupid easy to learn and perform. I just got mine today that I bought from a fellow magiccafer here and was able to perform this 10 minutes after watching the dvd.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Has anyone mentioned "Squash" in Expert Coin Magic ?
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
David D
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of David D
Michael Vincent does a good coins through table routine that involves the coins moving back from underneath the table into the hand at the end. It's on his Tapestry of Deception Vol. 1 dvd.
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
Sankey's version is a really good one - check it out on his greastest hits DVD or probably many others lol
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea Backfire Handleings Are COOL! Gallo Has some, As Do I!!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best Coins Through Table (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL