The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Keep Them Laughing DVD (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2117 Posts

Profile of axtell
Gary, sounds like something Axtell should carry in the USA if it's available! I'm excited you used Off the Meter. Can't wait to see it!

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
TonyPorter
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of TonyPorter
Quote:
On 2012-03-12 20:45, axtell wrote:
Gary, sounds like something Axtell should carry in the USA if it's available! I'm excited you used Off the Meter. Can't wait to see it!

Ax

Now that WOULD be a good idea. I have an order just about ready to place with you Steve and if I could get that DVD at the same time that would be great! I'm sure many people would appreciate having a more local source.
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
301 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Hey Guys, I know Jeremy is in the middle of sorting a US dealer for my DVD... why don't you drop him a line - info@practical-magic.com

Cheers

Gary
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
301 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Great news for all you boys and girls... My DVD - 'Keep Them Laughing' is now available from Hocus Pocus priced at $39.95 for a two disc set.

Here are a few comments already received:

" Funny and hugely entertaining. I laughed out loud - several times! " - Mark Leveridge, Magicseen Magazine

" Gary's magic is fresh, modern and very, very funny! " - Mike Bent

" The funniest children's show I have ever had the pleasure of seeing - and I mean that! " - Terry Herbert

" A masterclass in entertainment " - John Kimmons

Thanks again everyone!

Gary
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Gary,
I thoroughly enjoyed the DVD's, especially when you can put not one but 3 effects into your show immediately. That's getting your moneys worth..
Picture Fun, Watch the Water and the aah game from disc 2 work for Senior Adults and kids..
Thanks gary
Bill
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
301 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Bill,

Glad you enjoyed the DVD and got THREE effects to put straight in your show! The Ahhh game is a life saver if you need to fill an extra 10 - 15 minutes with absolutely no props. The 'Love Story' on disc 2 is a real worker too. Once you've got a basic script in your head you can make it shorter or longer to suit! I work this as a Cabaret spot - 45 minutes for a family audience with NO PROPS!

All the best to you.

Gary

http://www.garydunn.com
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

Profile of mcvicarthetrickster
I really enjoyed this DVD set. And I'm looking forward to adding watch the water to my kids show this week, and I just broke down and purchased the Quadro Chick. Again great DVD's
Josh
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
301 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Thanks Josh! You'll love Quadro Chick... he's so talented! PM'd you about the other item!

Cheers

Gary

P.S. Colin the Mindreading Chicken has his own Facebook page now... you can like him here:

http://www.facebook.com/ColinTheMindReadingChicken
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
577 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I will be buying this one.
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Just did a Senior Adult show and used Watcha water, it not only killed the residents but the staff fell out laughing also.....
Great stuff....Thanks gary!!!!
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
301 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Hey Bill,

I really hope that Watcha Water DIDN'T kill the residents..... That's not the desired effect!! lol

Gary
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
252 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know if this is available from any U.S stores? I've searched on google and hocus pocus but had no luck.
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
301 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Hey Pompey - It's available directly from me if you like? PM me for more details.

Cheers

Gary
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
Great DVD set really funny stuff you will use phil
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Just re watched the dvds last night. What a treat to see Jeremy, and the material is awesome. I laughed out loud many times, and I've seen the dvd years ago. Thanks for putting this out John & Gary.

Ken
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
252 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Dispite buying this dvd 4 years ago it still remains one of my favorite.

Wonderful set of DVD's
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
301 Posts

Profile of garydunn
Thanks everyone. I'm glad you still enjoy the DVD. I can't believe it's been six years since it was released. I now own Practical Magic in the UK, and we still have this in stock! https://practical-magic.com/products/keep-them-laughing-dvd
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
It's a fantastic DVD and Disc 2 has some brilliant non-magic activities and contests including the 'Ahhh' Game.
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Is the board that says applause, more, something else and thank you sonething marketed?
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
23927 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Is there a promo video of the DVD?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Keep Them Laughing DVD (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL