The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Flower Box Production Bag with Jer 29:11 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmann
View Profile
New user
Milton VT and a forum newbie with only
96 Posts

Profile of rmann
Thought I'd share this one with you, may be something you want to think about using or trigger more thoughts.

Yesterday I had charge of Children's Story Time during the AM Worship service, since my wife was away. I used the Flower Box Production Bag and tied it into a teaching on Jer 29:11. The flower boxes on this particular prop are red, blue and yellow. I tied the thoughts together of how life sometimes seems empty <show empty bag>, but God has plans for each of us. He reaches into our empty lives and through his Son Jesus Christ gives us the gift of salvation <pull red box from bag and show empty bag>, holiness <pull blue box from bag and show empty bag>, and eternal life <pull yellow box from bag and show empty bag>. Stack the boxes next to the bag on the table; the stack is bigger than the bag. Explain how God produces miracles in our life and that we can be full and overflowing. The kids went nuts! The adults were not too far behind...LOL.

Everyone enjoyed the lesson and it will be a story time that everyone will be remembering for a long time to come.
_

Pastor Ray Mann

Champlain Valley Church of the Nazarene

St. Albans, VT (USA)

"...to Him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever." Ps 136:4
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
"like" Smile
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
rmann
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of rmann
Lol...thanks Wes!
_

Pastor Ray Mann

St. Albans, VT (USA)

Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
2038 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
I like it, too!

:applause: Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
:applause: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
:applause: Smile
The views and comments expressed on this post may be mere speculation and are not necessarily the opinions, values, or beliefs of Alan Wheeler.
A BLENDED PATH
Christian Reflections on Tarot
Word Crimes
Technology and Faith........Bad Religion
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Nice job, Ray!
Mister Mystery
rmann
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of rmann
LOL...thanks Alan and Regan! All glory to Him!

I got the Flower Box Production Bag after having seen it at the International Market Place in Honolulu, at the Las Vegas Magic Shop while on our 25th anniversary trip. The guy in the shop demo'ed it to me and we spent some time discussing Gospel Magic applications. I was very pleased at the impact of this application and lesson. I sure wish we had a Magic Shop in Vermont!
_

Pastor Ray Mann

St. Albans, VT (USA)

REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
788 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Great idea. I love the application. Keep up the good work and may God bless your ministry as you strive to reach hearts and glorify Him.-Rev.Bill
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Flower Box Production Bag with Jer 29:11 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL