The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Clown Roll Call (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Peter Goldfield
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Peter Goldfield
Yes sir! Reporting for duty Dr. Tutti Fruit hospital clown 😉

As a side note, if anyone bumps into Stephen King can ya tell him he's given us a bad name thanks to a certain film! I encounter this little hiccup at least once a week on my rounds...
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
7401 Posts

Profile of harris
Thank you for your hospital work.

Blessings love and prayers

Harris
Smile
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Polpetta
View Profile
New user
Alessandria - Italy
3 Posts

Profile of Polpetta
Hi all! This is my first reply! My name is Polpetta, translating from italian looks like "meatball"
btedeski
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh PA
308 Posts

Profile of btedeski
Mice to meet you Meatball.. Smile
Billy The Clown
www.BillyTheClown.com

Bill Tedeski
Pittsburgh PA

Were magic is just too funny....
Polpetta
View Profile
New user
Alessandria - Italy
3 Posts

Profile of Polpetta
Thanks Billy!
Iron Butterfly
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Iron Butterfly
Http://www.asassipartyperformer.com/banjo.htm

Banjo the Clown here.

I consider myself an entertainer more then a clown. I have also found my act has slowly evolved. While I mostly do kids and corporate events for families I find that more and more my focus is on magic. I got started in Magic because I talked my way into do a show for an Amusement Park in NYC called Victorian Gardens. I worked two seasons there. I was hired as a music act but found the kids would get restless after two songs, which forced me to develop my magic act. Talk about trial by fire. It was a great learning experience.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
southern california
7101 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
When I was 14 I was performing as JJ the clown. The clown shows droped off and the magic took over when I became a regular performer on the Bozo The Clown show that was syndicated in Pittsburgh. Steve Dacari was in Chicago with Larry. He was older then myself and was in a great position. He started an agency and did very well. I was too young to do anything but my 3 minute 45 seconds every Friday.

I was doing more shows then most pros in the area but I was known as Aladdin The Wonder Boy. No one hired me as a clown so eventually I switched to magic only.

------
I don't consider myself a child star because I was not "that much" of a celebrity outside of the tri-state area BUT I never got in trouble, growing up, and have been in show business All These Years.

"All these years" what's that mean? One day the floor director said "That was a great trick you did with those black and white rabbits that turned red and yellow but, in the future can you avoid using tricks that rely on color... because .... Only 30 Percent Of The People In Anerica Have Color Televisions ! Almost everyone has a black and white TV.

And all these years I've been keeping notes on what works good and what works better. My mentor Jim Swoger taught me well.
I like magic so much... I might take it up as a hobby!

Performance www.jayleslie.com

Manufacturing www.TheHouseOfEnchantment.com
NYCTwister
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Freckles D Clown. Long since retired
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Clown Roll Call (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.066708 seconds, requiring 32 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [2] [0] [2] [2] [1] [3] [7] [1]