The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Beer Bottle Gizmo by Fabric Manipulation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Beer Bottle Gizmo by Fabric Manipulation
-----------------oOo-----------------

Description: The Beer Bottle Gizmo is a small device created by Lynetta Welch for secretly holding a beer, soda or water bottle (Perrier type) for production. Show a silk, or borrow a napkin and instantly produce a bottle from underneath; then hand the items out for a complete and unrestricted examination. Simply the cleanest and easiest bottle production ever! It measures approx. 3" long x 1" wide, it is quite small; all bulky bags and pockets are eliminated.
------------------------------------------
Another fine magical accessory from the good folks at Fabric Manipulation.
Like Lynetta Welch's previous offering (Ideal Ball & Egg Holder) the description provided in the ad copy is very accurate indeed.

Imagine producing a bottle apparently out of nowhere? I've played with this and the illusion is perfect with nobody being the wiser.
If you do tablehopping or work behind a bar, this is a must have item! Street workers will have a field day as well. Smile

I should also point out that those who are just beginners in the craft would do well to check this bad boy out as well, because the effect is very strong, yet a no brainer to pull off. Smile

The only other comment I'll add is that even though the design is quite simple, the quality is absolutely top-notch. Very refreshing in a business where junk seems to be more and more common. Good stuff here! I'm looking forward to seeing more from Lynetta and company. Highly recommended. Smile
------------------------------------------
My rating:

Suggested retail is: $20

Beer Bottle Gizmo is Available from: Hocus Pocus
2311 McKinley Avenue, Fresno, Ca. 93703
Order Toll-Free!: 800-407-4040
Questions, chat: (559) 266-5150
24-Hour Fax: (559) 266-4517

You can also contact Hocus Pocus directly at: sales@hocus-pocus.com
To visit the Hocus Pocus site: Click here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Beer Bottle Gizmo can also be ordered directly from Lynetta Welch:
You can contact Lynetta directly at: info@FabricManipulation.com

Visit Lynetta's website to order direct:
Fabric Manipulation

Fabric Manipulation
9101 WEST SAHARA AVENUE
#105-179
LAS VEGAS, NV 89117
U.S.A.

Phone: 1-702-242-6558
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Beer Bottle Gizmo by Fabric Manipulation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL