The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » And Now for My Grand Finale ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I present to you a truly scarce trick by the name of Melting Loop T-64. An order of magnitude scarcer than Ultra Tube. If Ultra Tube cost $600+ then what does a trick 10 times as rare cost? $1000, $1500, $2000. No it cost $75. So my friends out their who know what I was trying to do, please do not buy into this hype, gouging and shill bidding being presented here by certain parties, be patient and kind and you will find all the Tenyo tricks that you desire at a fair and sometimes amazing price. That's my belief.

The Amazing Azzam

stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
The different perspectives of this photo are just magical !

That's my belief.

The Amazing Perspectives
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Stereo, I just looked at the photo on your blog and the photo above...
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Ladies and Gentlemen.

What you have just witnessed here is what we magicians call a sucker trick. And without suckers, the trick does not work.

I must thank stereo and JMT for filling the role of sucker.

Now watch as the true miracle of the Melting Loop appear before your eyes.

Ta Da.

LOL

Wow you guys really fell for that one. My photos and graphics are impeccable (I teach Photoshop for a living) so weren't you at least a little bit suspicious when I posted such an ugly picture? I guess not. You really fell for that one. I guess you were blinded by your quest to prove that I am the evil one around here. Go count your money and get over it already and stop looking for chinks in my armor.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Pffff Melting Loop ... who wants that one ... such an ugly box and stupid trick ... that I never have seen ... or almost no one knows about ... AAAAAHHHH who am I kidding Smile Please tell us something more about it, there is hardly any information available Smile
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I am sitting here with it and all I can say so far is that it is not a self working trick.

The ropes are red but remind me of the Hungarian Linking Ropes which is a trick I never even tried to do even though I've had that since 2003.

The instruction are tabloid in size with half being text and half being 9 illustrations. It is written by someone whose first language was not English.

It is brand new, but the box is faded and there is a small tear. I guess I can always upgrade (just kidding).

How much would it cost to fly in someone from Patagonia? ;-)

Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Thanks for the info. In other words the tricks can easily be done with another piece of rope? There aren't any magnets involved?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Gosh you sure showed us Mr AA... Another nice example of your good Karma in action. I feel so humbled and foolish to have been deceived by someone obviously on a higher moral plane then me.... I will quitely observe your greatness.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
We all understood from the beginning that this was a trap ... but seeing the time pass and nobody interesting to post reply I was sad for you and your grand finale...

You are really weird. But know that my door will always open for you if you need.
I've never thought any thing negative about you before discovering what was your true thoughts. Now I know who you really are, and I would not be surprised.

Have a great day and thank you to share photo of Melting loop.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Quote:
On 2012-04-15 06:56, Killertweety wrote:
Thanks for the info. In other words the tricks can easily be done with another piece of rope? There aren't any magnets involved?

It is the same method as Hungarian ropes or 4 Nightmare DX.

AA
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
It is the same method as Hungarian ropes or 4 Nightmare DX.

AA

Ok, so no magnets Smile
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Unless I am losing my mind (which is quite possible) 4 Nightmare DX and Hungarian Ropes have magnets.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
It was a joke because it seemed you were trying not to reveal the secret, that is why I added " Smile " Smile
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Oh. The joke caught me by surprise. I am glad we are heading back toward joking.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » And Now for My Grand Finale ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL