The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gary Animal Making Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Myke Phillips
View Profile
Special user
Myke Phillips
804 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
For Anyone who is interested!

Gary Animal

Best
Myke Phillips
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8758 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I wish that wan't exposed on Youtube. Now all the kids will be making their own precision cups.
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm putting up a fence with my
1471 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
LMAO @ Zombie

Thanks for the vid- I always wondered what was involved in making cups.
"Magic is found neither in the mind, nor the eye; but in the heart."
magiclimber
View Profile
Veteran user
Boulder, Colorado
315 Posts

Profile of magiclimber
Quote:
On 2012-04-18 15:20, Zombie Magic wrote:
I wish that wan't exposed on Youtube. Now all the kids will be making their own precision cups.

very funny....and so true
Bobert
View Profile
New user
Stephenville TX
87 Posts

Profile of Bobert
What a great video! I loved the comment in there about Mario Morris is getting a Noble Peace Prize for Busking. lol
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2428 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Watching the work that goes into just one cup, I can understand the $$$ price tag for the set... I still can't afford one, but I can understand the price.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1386 Posts

Profile of Chance
And this is the last set of Gazzo cups Gary sold 3 years ago just before moving back to the UK from New Zealand. A very rare set since he doesn't make them any more, and since they've never been out of the house. All 3 are signed inside.

Click here to view attached image.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Special user
Myke Phillips
804 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Gary knights has started making cups balls and pouches again.
Mine are coming this weekend.

You can find Gary Knights on Facebook. He also has a website called Magiccups.co.uk

Best
Myke
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4816 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Gary says he's retiring, but still produces items now on his own schedule. I waited over a year for him to get set up again after moving back to England from NZ. It was worth the wait!
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
Gazzo, when Gary finished making your gear, did you have have him wander down to his basement and fetch you a dinner jacket...only to run off while he was gone?

I've not forgiven you for that one you know.
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
I heard about that GOOD ONE! GAZZO
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1592 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
The work Gary puts into the cups with skill & precision
and sheer hard work is really incredible to watch..

When Gary & his family lived here a couple of years back it was a treat to see him
working & making these to order, people like Nick Nickolas uses these Gary made for him,
and to also hear people like Pete Wardell praise his gear on DVD says it all.. I was fascinated to see the creation of Gazzo & Love cups etc..and be able to see how he did the different types.

I know he had trouble here with the copper sheets as well as the Lathe he had wasnt the best
for exactly what he wanted..and he wrecked his hands..
To see Gary perform the cups & Balls also is a higlight with his wicked sense of Humour-we had fun in shows...

Buy his gear its the best...

Cheers

Brent
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Gary Animal Making Cups (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.102002 seconds, requiring 44 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [1] [9] [5] [2] [2] [2] [2]