The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Close up magic for magicians or lay audience? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AndyLuka
View Profile
Elite user
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
440 Posts

Profile of AndyLuka
I prefer to perform for a lay audience. As mentioned many times before it’s because you get better reactions. I will say that performing for magicians has helped me out a lot. Because magicians have seen me perform they feel comfortable referring business to me. If they are already booked, or need some help.

On the other hand, A few weeks ago I did a show for a local clown club, and it went great. A lot of them knew basic magic, and some of them did not know any. After my Multiplying Balls routine, some guy shouted "how long did it take you to learn that."
Making Magic and Fantasy a reality in a world where our reality can sometimes be rather cruel

Http://www.lukamagic.com -That's Me

Http://www.deceptionsmke -My Show
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Close up magic for magicians or lay audience? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL