The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » James P. Riser shares his knowledge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
U.S.A.
15403 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The famous James P. Riser has just published some his long awaited e-publications on DIY magic device making.

The 1st offerings are:

1. Making a Cell Phone Ring Flight - This is totally unique and makes so much sense in today's world.
2. Machining a Scotch and Soda coin set - The question has been ask many times how to make gimmick coins, now you can learn if you have the tooling skills.
3. Making and using a Dice Switch Clip

They are only $5 for a PDF download instruction.

Now you can learn from the expert craftsman in and out of the magic community.

If interested take a visit to his site.
http://www.jamesriser.com/Magic/JamesRiserMagic.html
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not!
2308 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Well, that was the easiest decision I've made in a long time. When a master like that speaks, you listen!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4665 Posts

Profile of gdw
How does a cell phone ring flight make sense? Is it a ring to cell phone, because that doesn't make sense at all to me. Or is it a cell phone that you vanish to an impossible location?

If it's the latter, then it sounds interesting.
March 22, 2011, our beautiful baby girl, Evelyn, was born.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Man has evolved, "god" is extinct.

I won't forget you Robert.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
U.S.A.
15403 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-05-13 19:43, gdw wrote:
How does a cell phone ring flight make sense? Is it a ring to cell phone, because that doesn't make sense at all to me. Or is it a cell phone that you vanish to an impossible location?

If it's the latter, then it sounds interesting.

It makes sense because just about everyone is familar with a cell phones. Most of the cell phones have those wrist strap holes, that can also take something like a key ring. This idea utilizes that strap holder in a unique way.

Anyone can vanish a cell phone, with a devil's hank or a pull. This is borrowed ring to cell phone, similar to the borrowed ring to keycase or on one of the many who have borrowed Koran's Flying Ring idea.

These PDF instructions are only for the DIY kind of person. If you don't have tools and like to make things yourself, then it is not for you.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship
John Locke
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
35 Posts

Profile of John Locke
Bill has revealed an important secret which is the email for James P. Riser's site. This contains some excellent information on manufacturing magic as well as identifying methods of making quality magic items.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » James P. Riser shares his knowledge (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.137208 seconds, requiring 26 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [6] [0] [1] [7] [5] [5] [8]