The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best coin effect? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Warren-Peace, Welcome to the Café! I do a gaffless version of HH. It's based on Rindfleisch's routine on his Coin Magic DVD. I'm sure there would be no problem using Canadian coins.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Warren
roy kueppers would make you a hh set.
he's out of canada too.
todd
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
Quote:
On 2012-08-19 16:13, Warren-Peace wrote:
My favorite to perform is 3 fly,but I love to watch hopping halves. I would love to find a Canadian version of hopping halves.

http://www.browsersden.ca/cart/products.......ail=true

uses a toonie and a centavo
Dai Hard
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Dai Hard
Coins Across - either U3F or Roth's with a [
Lethal Tender
CSB
Dishonest Abe
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
leolaurindo
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of leolaurindo
No Extras by Dean Dill (a coin matrix)
and One coin routines (those ones which finishes with a coin under the watch and/or a watch steal)
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
The Miser's Dream. Nothing else with coins comes close.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Although I adore the TUC, my favourite gaffed coin effect has always been 'coin in bottle'.

I still get a buzz every time that I perform it; even after all these years.

It's also a trick that continues to receive an excellent reaction from spectators - despite it's age.
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Coin in bottle is still pretty cool. It's visual, looks great and is unexplainable. Most effects that were exposed years ago are long forgotten by specs
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea some of the best Coin stuff I do is stuff I have been doing for 20 or 30 years! Smile Just because it's old does not mean it's not GOOD!!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
While I love U3F and various routines with the Triple Threat (my favorite being a flash coins variation), I agree with funsway that the best effects, as far as the spectators are concerned, are ones that happen in their hand, or that they are directly involved in. I have been getting great reactions using a magnetic scotch and soda and having a coin disappear in the spectator's hand (as part of a larger set, but impressive on its own). QB2 is a killer, Doug Brewer's coin in bottle is a stunner, and Nun by Michael Mode is one of my favorites, as it is just plain fun. I generally like to do sets, so I often do Nun, coin in bottle, then QB2 - this has a nice flow, uses the same quarter throughout the set, with the effects becoming more impressive as the set progresses. Combining tricks makes it more difficult for the spectators to figure things out, as they simply have more things to contend with.
Themagicguy4
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Themagicguy4
My go to coin effect is MISBEHAVIN' KAINOA HARBOTTLE. It’s not easy to get down, but once you do, ohh boy, it’s an amazing trick. All you really need is 4 ordinary coins and a lot of practice! And It’s practical for real world use, it’s awesome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Best coin effect? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL