The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » OK which one you bums bought Lucifers Lock?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Who bought Lucifers Lock from Steve today for 17$
I know it has to be one of you.
I've been waiting for one of these to show up for forever.
So,,,I will give you 25 bucks for it.
pm me your paypal address, and thanks in advance.
Ed
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Ok Ed, I'll talk!...just stop hitting me & turn off those bright lights that you're shining in my face...wait for it...building suspense...1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi...it was ...it was...Nicolino, I'm telling you...He says...bring the cash...unmarked of course...to the usual spot...flash your headlights 3 times...then juggle with several flaming torches...end with your signature trick...it will buy him time to confirm that you weren't followed...I was never here...end of communique'
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Look what you did, come in here swinging some complex humor and kill a fresh thread.
What are you trying to do take my job! Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Lol Inert Smile

Edshern, Lucifers Lock has become a true collectors item but EVERYONE I know that has shared some thoughts about it with me will actually NEVER perform it. I believe you have to be quite skillfull to present it as it should. The routine has to be very fluent and this isn't easy at all. Don't get me wrong, it's an OK effect for sure, but not one of Tenyo's best you 'really should have'.

I believe Lucifer's lock isn't that rare as some other items and am confident you will find one in the future. 17 USD is a steal though, it will probably be hard to find one for this price.

Where was it sold buy the way (from 'Steve' ?)? (needless to say I'm not the bum who bought it Smile )
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
WTF?
("What??" thinks Felix)

I wonder if that obscure 'Steve' was maybe Lucifer's sidekick?
Weird he didn't charge $666,- then...
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
SO, Lucifers Lock would sit with all my other Tenyo's that I can't remember how to do, never really figured out, are to hard to do, don't work right or make to much noise. Hmmmm, Yup, got a few of each category (This by the way would make a great thread. We could call it "Tenyo Lovers disrespecting (dissin) Tenyo" Smile Smile Smile

I'll talk, I'll talk, just don't hurt me. I found the lock here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Thanx for the howls Lads! Ed, I actually like your thread idea of "Tenyo Lovers Dissin' Tenyo." Any chance that I can talk you into startin' 'er up & firin' the 1st salvo?
meridianfan
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Any chance someone can point me to a video performance of Lucifer's Lock? Maybe some nice person on here can perform it for a camera and upload the video so we can all enjoy it.

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » OK which one you bums bought Lucifers Lock?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL