The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IPredict Pro is COMING SOON . . . (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Paul,

There's no official way of transferring a purchase from iOS to Android. I'll have to examine that on a case by case bases . . . but I'm sure I can work something out for you.

Obviously, if you upgrade within the iOS or Android markets then there's no charge when you get a new device.

Here's a list of things that iPredict Pro does that iPredict+ does not:

* You need to have any access to the internet, either through Wi-Fi or cellular data (3G, 4G, etc.) - iPredict+ didn't have to access the internet or have telephone service
* iPredict Pro uses ONE number. You can hand out this number before you begin. - iPredict+ used 53 different phone numbers, hence you couldn't show the number BEFORE a selection.
* You can choose (on the fly) if that number is YOUR mobile number or another number.
* If you perform with YOUR number, when your specs call you, THEY will reject the call to voicemail.
* After you leave, if your spectators call you again, the voicemail will reveal their selection (even if your phone is OFF!!)
* Since iPredict Pro uses a voicemail server, you can have ALL of your spectators call you at the SAME TIME!
* With iPredict Pro, any contact from your contact list can be your Mr. Wizard, psychic, etc.
* You can customize iPredict Pro to use your voice greeting messages as well as your SMS text reply messages. - This is THE BIG ONE. iPredict+ didn't let you customize your own responses.
* Your custom voicemail greeting has three parts . . . Pre recording + One of 75 outs + Post recording.
* The service costs $1/month + $0.01/performance . . . you can cancel the service ANY time. - iPredict+ costs nothing to run after you purchase it.
* Your custom greetings can be recorded from ANY phone. You can have anyone, anywhere make custom recordings for you.
* iPredict Pro will cost $99.99 (introductory price)
* iPredict Pro will be available in USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Czech Republic, Greece, Israel, Romania, Switzerland
* More countries coming soon . . .

If you decide to purchase a pre-release copy of iPredict Pro, when the app is officially released, you'll get a free code in your email that will allow you to download the official release for free.

I hope that answers your questions. Feel free to Skype me at gregrostami if you want to see a personal demo of iPredict Pro.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
That's great, thanks very much Greg!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's an update to the progress of iPredict Pro.

I'm VERY happy to announce that the list of supported countries grows every month.

Here's the complete list of supported countries:

USA, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

If you're interested in iPredict Pro and you don't see your country on that list PLEASE let me know.

Don't forget if you have any questions or if you want to see a live performance, skype me at:
gregrostami

all the best,
Greg Rostami
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Greg, will the Android version be available for purchase at MindVention?

John
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I'm working on that right now as we speak.

I hope so . . .

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here' s the moment that my Android friends have been waiting for,

YES, the Android version of iPredict Pro has been released before the iOS version.

The instruction manual is still not done yet (it currently has the manual from iPredict+).
But everything in the app works perfectly.

If you purchase the app, please email me at:
grostami@gmail.com
to get your complete instructions for iPredict Pro.

I just submitted the app 5 minutes ago, so it's probably gonna take a few hours before the World will see iPredict Pro for sale on every supported Android device in the Google Play store.

Once the app page becomes visible, I'll post a link on this thread.

Thank you all for your patience.
I can't wait to see all the amazing effects that you'll create with iPredict Pro.

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
IPredict Pro is now available on Google Play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rostamimagic.ipredict.pro.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5yb3N0YW1pbWFnaWMuaXByZWRpY3QucHJvLmFuZHJvaWQiXQ..

YEAH!!!
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

I'll be lecturing on Penguin Live Online this Sunday Dec. 9th at 7:00 PM Eastern.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3032

If everything goes according to plan, I should be able to showcase iPredict Pro at this lecture. I'll let you know more about that as the date gets closer.

It's truly an honor to be in the company of some of the World's most famous magicians who have lectured on Penguin.

I can't wait!
Greg Rostami

Click here to view attached image.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
YES,

I WILL be showcasing iPredict Pro on my lecture tomorrow (Sunday Dec. 9th at 7:00 PM Eastern) on Penguin Live.

For those of you who have been curious about exactly what the effect of iPredict Pro is or the method, this is going to be an intense look into what we've been working on for the last THREE years.

Even if you don't like app magic, I have some amazing non-app surprises in store for you.

hope to see you at the lecture,
Greg Rostami

P.S. We have been PATIENTLY waiting for Apple to approve iPredict Pro. It should be any day now. iPredict Pro is already available on Google Play for Android devices.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I just got a call from someone at APPLE!!

They wanted to tell me why iPredict Pro had been rejected and what I can do to have it approved.

The good news is it's REALLY EASY fixing the issues they had for the rejection.

The slight bad news is you're gonna have to wait just a little longer before iPredict Pro is officially on sale on the iPhone App Store.

I asked the guy from Apple how long it would be after we made these changes. He said it would be instant.

I hope this means iPredict Pro will be available sometime this week.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Greg Rostami
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Can't wait Greg. Not gonna lie, I've been diligently checking here and the app store each night to see when it goes live.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Well worth the wait!!!!!

I purchased the prerelease about three weeks ago, initially I had some problems getting it on my phone (because it is a prerelease)........Hats off to Greg
though, a few skype calls with Greg and all was sorted...........or so we both thought lol....... turns out the service provider that I use in the UK, does not offer the one thing that is fundamental to making ipredict pro such a fantastic app. Greg was as puzzled as myself, but again came up with a solution that works a treat. I doubt very much
that others will have the same issue, unless you are in the UK and have this particular service provider (completely out of Greg's control though, but the solution Greg came
up with is great).

Greg it has been a pleasure doing business with you, I have enjoyed our chats and 'watching you juggle the baby' lol.

Hope you manage to persuade Randi to incorporate the additional triggering method I suggested to you..... really would take predict pro to yet another level and rule out
the use of any iphone app at all (in my humble opinion).

Regards,

Ian.
Granger
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Granger
This sounds ultimate! I am on to this!
Er1tro
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
124 Posts

Profile of Er1tro
Great lecture on penguin Greg!

How you use iforce in the powerball 6000 effect is fantastic!

I'm never been a big fan of the "out of this world" card magic plot, but your version is amazing! It passed the "skeptic girl friend test" with a comment like "it's one of the strongest effects you have ever done with cards"; and, trust me, it's a really big compliment because it's skeptic girl friend saying it
!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Er1tro,

Thank you for your support of my lecture. To give credit where credit is due, Powerball 6000 was inspired by the GENIUS post of CRshelton.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=273

I'm so glad to hear you're having fun with Cosmos2. I can't believe how quickly you're up and running with the effect.
If it passed the "skeptic girl friend test" then it must be good. Smile

It's one of the strongest pieces of card magic you can do that requires NO sleight of hand.

Magic On brother,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
BTW . . .

For those of you waiting for iPredict Pro on the iPhone.

It was rejected AGAIN!!! Smile

This time it was ALL Apple's fault. If they respond to their mistake, then iPredict Pro should be available in the next two days.

praying at my shrine to Steve Jobs for a quick approval,
Greg Rostami
MAOmagic
View Profile
New user
Columbus
97 Posts

Profile of MAOmagic
Haha.. Good to hear! I got my emails from Apple with the shut down dates on the app store so I was hoping it would get in there before the holiday breaks...
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi MAOmagic,

I HOPE it gets approved before the iTunes app submission holiday shut down (Dec. 21st).

Also . . .

If you haven't seen it yet, I HIGHLY recommend you check out this thread on the Café about the latest release from Bill Perkins:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=275&3

Bill has created the ULTIMATE mind reading routine . . . and it works MUCH better with iPredict Pro.

Rostami
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Hey fellow magi, just wanted to give a quick review of IpredictPro

First off, my dealings with Greg have been Awesome! Professional, and Unbelievable customer service ,

I bought the Pre release copy and had needed some help, and Greg delivered .

I have bought this effect on the basis of the custom recordings ,
in your own voice is such nice touch.

The effect is so organic it's Crazy,

I literally have to many ideas and don't know where to start.

I have thought of a time traveling theme, where you travel to the past and leave a message for your future selves.

or a pre recorded Psychic reading that cleverly let's them name any day of the year.

I haven't performed the for the lay folk yet but, my close friends love it,

wife test passed with flying colors , no idea it was an App( and she owns an IPhone )

I will road test this soon and get some real world feedback and get back to you guys.

cheers
Derek
Derek Johnston
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you so much Derek for that review.

If you have any other questions about iPredict Pro, you've got my number.

I've been waiting all day today for Apple to approve iPredict Pro, but it didn't happen.

Which means they are going to be closed for 7 days until they reopen on Dec. 28th.

For those of you who are waiting for the release of iPredict Pro, I am so sorry about these delays. I REALLY wish I could do something about it. But I'm afraid I can't.

The reason why Apple has been rejecting iPredict Pro is because we are using an analytics tool that we have used TWICE before with Dead Magician and iPredict+.
For BOTH of those apps Apple never raised a concern. But, because iPredict Pro is $100 they are being REALLY strict about ALL the rules.

I wish I had better news guys,
Greg Rostami
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IPredict Pro is COMING SOON . . . (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL