We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Smoke/ Vapor in glass? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Benjamagic
View Profile
Loyal user
41°02′20″N 73°36′49″W
216 Posts

Profile of Benjamagic
At a past convention, I saw a magician place a silk over a champagne glass, and when he lifted it a second later, the glass had smoke spilling out of it. It was not Pure Smoke, so does anyone know what he used? Thanks so much.
~Ben
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
U.S.A.
15103 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
There have been several verions of this effect over the last 20 years, all are no longer available, but one.

http://www.plasplasplas.com/shop/product......s_id=239

190,00 Euro = $235.00 plus postage.
Graduate of Chavez School of Prestidigitation and Showmanship
Nick W
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of Nick W
Ive seen another version available in china.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Jamie Swiss does the dry ice method. The older method uses amonia.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
Still not banned after
1014 Posts

Profile of Stucky
You likely saw the Vito Lupo version. There is a more recent release of it that Scott Alexander and Puck put out a while back as well that works similarly but not. (About halfway down this page - http://www.puckmagic.com/products.htm Man that is one bad website. It needs to be re-designed something fierce.)
Official Thread Killer
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
The Vito Lupo one is great, if you can get a hold of one.

Jeb
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Smoke/ Vapor in glass? (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.066524 seconds, requiring 28 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [1] [5] [2] [5] [2] [2] [9]