The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE BOOF! by Liam Montier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
nooner
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of nooner
I purchased these today based on the strong initial reviews. For $15 these two ebooks are an absolute steal. Well done. These will keep me busy for a while. I read a few effects all the way through and didn't find one that I would pass over. The collectors routine really impressed me the most.
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Just under three hours to grab your freebie 'Cardio' PDF bonus when you buy 'The BOOF!' chaps!

Cheers to everyone who has commented so far as well, glad the booklet is going down well Smile

Rock on!

Liam.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
This has got to be the deal of the year

Highly Recomended
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
Just purchased!
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Thanks Bill, and cheers all, had a great response to this Smile

Just 15 mins left for free Cardio action!

Rock on!

Liam.
Magicdahl
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Magicdahl
I purchased some items from Liam and I have to say his customer service is second to none. Very responsive, very helpful, and really great material that you will definately use a lot!!!
John Carey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of John Carey
This is a no brainer. Just ordered!!!
Liam is a genius at streamlining plots and handlings. He also happens to be a really nice person too!

Wish you every success with this dude

All the best

John
Handle with Carey and John Carey 24seven dvds.
http://www.johncareymagic.co.uk
mike donoghue
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
This is one of the best card magic pdf's I have ever bought.Liam has done a great job with the explanations & photos.

The material is excelent and very workable. Boof is a great title as the material is easy to do and mega on impact, you could it has "MEGA BOOF".

I won't list favourite effects as while reading it I was constanly thinking "i have to give this a go, & this one,& this one"

If you are into hard hitting card magic, miss this at your peril.

Mike Donoghue
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Thanks all for the good vibes.

Big Blind Media now carry 'The BOOF!' on their new download section at http://www.bigblindmedia.com/BOOF_eBook_p/bbm72.htm

All the downloads there are automated (as opposed to mine, which I email manually) so head to BBM if you are impatient to get 'The BOOF!'

Thanks for the nice words Mike, and I LOVE the title 'MEGA BOOF!' Maybe a follow up will be in order some day... Smile

All the best,

Liam.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
My working week starts today with a wedding, and you can be sure that I will be doing some of this material.

Yes Liam WE WANT A FOLLOW UP ! So get your brain into gear for MEGA BOOF.

Maybe a dvd as well.

Great stuff.

Mike Donoghue
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6475 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
A few of the tricks in the ebook will be appearing on Liam's and my new DVD which will be coming out soon. 15 or 16 tricks on it. Features some collaborations between Liam and myself and some solo creations. I'm excited about it!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
That's great news !

A dvd with 16 effects on it from 2 of my favourite close up creators.

You guys know what works and plays well in the real world. No pipe dreams, just solid commercial material.

Looking forward to this.

Mike Donoghue
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Thanks Mike, the DVD is shaping up to be a goodie!

If anyone is on the fence, Tom Frame reviews 'The BOOF!' on the genii forum, here...

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbt......r=273903

Basically, he thinks it is BOOOOF! Smile

Liam.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE BOOF! by Liam Montier (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.189639 seconds, requiring 38 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [1] [4] [0] [0] [2] [5] [5]