The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Al Schneider's OSMOSIS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Gaijin
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Gaijin
Quote:
On May 15, 2013, Magician Shaun wrote:
There is no gimmick, both effects are pure SLEIGHT OF HAND, that is not giving away a method I don't think, and I too much prefer the Chris Powers' method, performed by either Chris. Magic that happens in a spectator's hand is infinitely more powerful than magic that happens in yours.

Al, I like a lot of your stuff, your coins through silk just isn't for me. Your Cups and Balls, however, is for me. To each his own. That is why we have free will and the ability to choose what we like best.

Please, folks, don't tear into me simply because my opinion differs from yours.

Shaun

This routines requires sleight of hand but Al says that there is also a gimmick involved and he created this effect, I am not sure why you would contradict him.
Gaijin
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Gaijin
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2018, Gaijin wrote:
Quote:
On May 15, 2013, Magician Shaun wrote:
There is no gimmick, both effects are pure SLEIGHT OF HAND, that is not giving away a method I don't think, and I too much prefer the Chris Powers' method, performed by either Chris. Magic that happens in a spectator's hand is infinitely more powerful than magic that happens in yours.

Al, I like a lot of your stuff, your coins through silk just isn't for me. Your Cups and Balls, however, is for me. To each his own. That is why we have free will and the ability to choose what we like best.

Please, folks, don't tear into me simply because my opinion differs from yours.

Shaun

This routines requires sleight of hand but Al says that there is also a gimmick involved and he created this effect, I am not sure why you would contradict him.

I meant that a gimmick is an extra something that the spectator has no knowledge of and this is certainly the case for this brilliant routine. I am baffled by the beauty and yet the simplicity in the construction of this routine, this would kill being done in a spectator's hand and this is definitely doable. Al has a great mind and this made me feel like buying some of this stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Al Schneider's OSMOSIS (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL