The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magic Books By Post (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicofDesperado
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of MagicofDesperado
This is most assuredly the wrong forum I fear for this review but because this section of the Café has a large amount of traffic I decided it was prudent to make a comment on a company that does things RIGHT when it comes to customer service and serving our magical niche.

Magic Books by Post is the best dealer I've dealt with in this community and my entire experience with ordering from them speaks of the care and investment they make at providing their customers with excellent communication and prompt service.

After having my initial emails promptly responded to and my inquiries answered, the products swiftly made their way across the ocean to my doorstep in record-time by my account, and I've ordered a lot of books from all over.

I would never hesitate to buy from them nor should anyone else. Simply terrific. By contributing these few thoughts on this forum I hope to at least reverse, temporarily, the old adage that when displeased a person tells 10 others and when pleased only one.

Great job MBBP!

Sincerely,

Dave
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
MBBP are brilliant. They have had an excellent reputation for the past 30 or so years.

Joe
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
I'm just pleased to see that I'm not the only guy still buying BOOKS. Smile

Just to add, they are indeed a very good company to deal with (even if their website is a tad slow - and enables you to make a cup of tea whilst it's loading)!
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
If someone lived in the United States (like me)... would the exchange rate and shipping raise the cost significantly?
Any customers from the US could probably give me an idea?

SEY
MagicofDesperado
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of MagicofDesperado
Steven I would suggest no but of course depends on the weight of the package etc.

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magic Books By Post (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL