We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn 2.0 - Your Materials (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
FoggFactor
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
134 Posts

Profile of FoggFactor
I do a version in my kid show.

Six colored pieces of paper (the size of dollar bills). Each paper has a black border going around it. Kid names a number 1-6. We count (or spell) to that number. Extreme Burn. Now all the papers are the same color as the one the kid chose. I say a line about "if you give this piece of paper to your parents, they have to buy you an ice cream!" and then pass out a few of the papers to kids in the front.

Extreme Burn meets Hot Rod. Let's call it "Extremely Hot Rod"...just don't sat that in front of the kids.
My name is Frank Fogg.

Please stop doing silk magic for adults
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I use the Tyvek bills into 20s. Got the bills in U.S. size at Magic Live.
I used to do 1 to 100s but
1. The gimmick was too expensive for me not to spend
2. The trick became as much about the money and me carrying around 500$ as it did about the magic.
3. There was no good reason to change them back and no good reason not to give them out.
With the fake bills I magically change their appearance to real bills and say I would love to give them out except they could change back at a moments notice as I demonstrate. Has been working well. Some people continue to believe they are fake bills despite their amazingly realistic appearance
stookie31
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2015, Xcath1 wrote:
What about us guys from the US

I now have us dollars available $1, 45, $10, $20, $50, $100
not on the site yet but you can message me if interested.
They first went on sale at Magic Live.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
1497 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I bought a bunch at Magic Live, already using them, may get some more
James Warren
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Those who have Extreme Burn 2.0 Locked & Reloaded know that you get a "wallet" for holding the money, which is also useful for stealing out the gimmick if you want to hand out the cash for examination. (It also assists in a fast reset after the money has been examined.) Problem is, the wallet is a cheap plastic thing that I would never be caught dead with in a corporate gig. Does anyone know who might be able to make a duplicate of this wallet in nice leather?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn 2.0 - Your Materials (3 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.033708 seconds, requiring 20 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [6] [3] [0] [0] [9] [9] [5] [7]