The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn 2.0 - Your Materials (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Fresno
View Profile
New user
California
2 Posts

Profile of Fresno
I use the Flame Wallet. Anyone use flash paper (printed with $100)? Great way to end. Nothing left but a few ashes.
danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
808 Posts

Profile of danaruns
I try to give all magic an emotional connection. And here in the States, nothing makes the emotional connection better than $100 bills. So I change $1s into $100s. However, I might give Magic Mike's burned bills a try, as that seems like a lot of fun. Smile
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2015, Fresno wrote:
I use the Flame Wallet. Anyone use flash paper (printed with $100)? Great way to end. Nothing left but a few ashes.

Interesting.
You mean you print $100 bills onto flash paper.
How do you do that?
Ihor
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2016, Ihop wrote:
Quote:

Interesting.
How do you do that?

There are Flash Paper bills on the market.
https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/flash-bills-100-version/
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2016, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2016, Ihop wrote:
Quote:

Interesting.
How do you do that?

There are Flash Paper bills on the market.
https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/flash-bills-100-version/

Not in stock.
Will these bills pass as the real thing in Extrme Burn?
I ask because counterfeiting may be an issue for the dealer Stevens Magic.
And using fake looking $100 bills is not impressive in Extreme Burn.
Ihor
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
I really like the look of Steve Rowe's Tyvek till receipts and the fact that they are available in U.S. dollar size. I'm going to have to get me some.

They would be absolutely perfect if they were made in replicas of U.S. stores and were in $'s instead of pounds.

How about it stookie31 ?
BlackwoodMagic
View Profile
New user
Amsterdam, Netherlands
6 Posts

Profile of BlackwoodMagic
Great thread
I need some Euro size bills. With the same blended edge colour as a 50 euro or 100 euro note would be great.
Corporate Entertainer
Amsterdam Magician
MagicalAlex
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MagicalAlex
Tell me more about that burning effect. I like the sound of that!
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I've been replicating a scene from the movie 'THEY live!' Where the money goes from bills to blank paper with 'subliminal messages' on it when they see 'the real reality'.
No need to worry about people wanting to examine large notes etc and still packs a punch.
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2015, stookie31 wrote:
If anyone is interested in my tyvek note options they can be found on my new shop site

www.thegimmicking.com/product/tyvek-notes/

Love the look of the Kids' Notes and Mis-Made Note and just ordered a set of each Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
I took some monolopy money and scanned it. Made it bigger on the computer to be the size of a regular dollar....then I got from large monolopy bills to real money...nothing groundbreaking but it is fun....i have also done which someone mentioned magazine clippings to money
NPortMagic
DOMINOSTREETMAGIC
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of DOMINOSTREETMAGIC
When I first bought extreme burn years ago I used lottery slips to £10 notes since then I have a few made up for travelling right now I have $1's to $20's, tyvek receipts (from the gimmicking) to £10 and children's drawn tyvek €20 to real €20. I never leave home without them, the reactions you get are amazing.
LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
Still one of my pocket effect. Best money release there is.
danielrmk
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of danielrmk
Thnks to this thread I found my mis-made Euros! Also, any chance on getting Tyvek Euros?
supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
88 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
I use golf mags clipping. I say It's unbelievable the amount of money that sports generate these days. Take golf for example, I simply use golf to make a living. They say you are a professional golf player? I say no, I use golf...these golf magazine clipping for example...and move into the routine.

Hole in one!
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
PaulW
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of PaulW
I use £20 size shop receipts and I can honestly say this is the very best effect I have ever bought, the new locking mechanism works a treat. The effect is really easy to take every where with you as it takes up no room in the pocket and the effect plays really big and ALWAYS gets amazing reactions. Highly recommended.
MagicVeronika
View Profile
New user
Amsterdam
18 Posts

Profile of MagicVeronika
I prefer lottery ticket change to real bill then hand out for examination, people love it.
pointprime
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of pointprime
I go from Mexican Pesos to US Dollars.

You can find old Mexican Pesos that are the exact same size as USD pretty easily on eBay.

Here is a video of my rap as well as the change. It's nice because it is also a good color change.

https://twitter.com/burnt_wick/status/804855777462800384
AceOfJokers
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AceOfJokers
The Tyvek receipts option is the one for me!
Sordini
View Profile
New user
USA
70 Posts

Profile of Sordini
I would like to make my own custom receipts. Any advice for buying Tyvek on Amazon or similar to print on a black and white lazer printer?

I bought this on amazon and it is not better than printer paper and tears easily. Dissapointing
DuPont Tyvek 55gm A4 - Pack of 20 Sheets (8.3" X 11.7") - Ships from The USA
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DRB......F8&psc=1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn 2.0 - Your Materials (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL