The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP present "To the Max" by Keiron Johnson (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Just want to say thaknks guys for the support was really great to meet every one at the convention I was really pleased to meet a man called cris that uses to the max in dubie thanks for the support and I hope to the max is a hit for you as it has for me.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Just a question I did not see on here, By the way this effect looks killer.Can you put a small piece of dry ice in the holder with the small block of ice? This whould keep it from melting for like 24 hours. This is a little trick I use when I go camping. I put dry ice on the bottoum of my cooler then then add ice and it frezzes it for days.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-03-11 09:30, MR Effecto wrote:
Just a question I did not see on here, By the way this effect looks killer.Can you put a small piece of dry ice in the holder with the small block of ice? This whould keep it from melting for like 24 hours. This is a little trick I use when I go camping. I put dry ice on the bottoum of my cooler then then add ice and it frezzes it for days.

PM'd you.....
Check out Bafflingbob.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Thanks RNK..............
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
My orders in!

Keiron, I'm really looking forward to recieving To The Max!

Can you please send me a PM as to what other additional gizmo(s) I need to buy.

Pure Smoke with To The Max anyone? Smile

Kind regards.

Neil.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Hi Neil will pm you that goes for any one who needs help with to the max kind regards

Kieron
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Well everyone, To The Max has ARRIVED! And boy was I excited to watch!

First impressions was wow, the picture and sound quality is exceptional, very clear and very easy to understand.

Kieron goes into great detail to show you the ins and outs of this solid routine! There's nothing much more to say about this fantastic effect, other than to say BUY IT, you won't be dis-heartened!

Overall rating:

DVD picture & sound quality: 10/10

Kieron's Explanations: 10/10

Strength Of Effect: 100,000,000/10!

You've done me proud Kieron and I'll definitely be watching out for some of your other stuff.

Kind regards.

Neil.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-03-13 16:48, bluedragon wrote:
Well everyone, To The Max has ARRIVED! And boy was I excited to watch!

First impressions was wow, the picture and sound quality is exceptional, very clear and very easy to understand.

Kieron goes into great detail to show you the ins and outs of this solid routine! There's nothing much more to say about this fantastic effect, other than to say BUY IT, you won't be dis-heartened!

Overall rating:
DVD picture & sound quality: 10/10

Kieron's Explanations: 10/10

Strength Of Effect: 100,000,000/10!

You've done me proud Kieron and I'll definitely be watching out for some of your other stuff.

Kind regards.

Neil.

Got to agree on that.With the snow we have had I have been doing a little extra special routine of my own ,and the signed coin routine has gobbed smacked them each time ,snow melted now,boo, plenty more idea's though ,all the best.
tasteofmagic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
125 Posts

Profile of tasteofmagic
Keiron performed this to me at the weekend and I was completely stunned. What an amazing piece of magic!!! Thank you Keiron, your passion is inspiring and the effect is priceless!
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
I got to take this for its maiden voyage last Friday night and really enjoyed the reactions I got with it. Flashes of fire can make a crowd react, but that moment where water just starts dripping out of your hand after you have been at their table for ten minutes and then produce that large block of ice, it's pretty cool. (no pun intended). I was pleasantly surprised how well the gimmick kept the cube in my pocket from melting throughout the night. My jacket pocket was bone dry after 3 hours. Kudos to Keiron. Thanks for releasing this.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-03-13 20:16, Michael Dustman wrote:
I got to take this for its maiden voyage last Friday night and really enjoyed the reactions I got with it. Flashes of fire can make a crowd react, but that moment where water just starts dripping out of your hand after you have been at their table for ten minutes and then produce that large block of ice, it's pretty cool. (no pun intended). I was pleasantly surprised how well the gimmick kept the cube in my pocket from melting throughout the night. My jacket pocket was bone dry after 3 hours. Kudos to Keiron. Thanks for releasing this.

Such a fun trick, eh? I did this last night at an event for about 600 people- now of course I didn't get to all of them, but the one's that saw this- man, it was just simply a beautiful moment! Some screeches and screams- a lot of "NFW"'s and a whole bunch of "That was freakin' awesome"! Again, I agree, hat's off to Keiron for this. Such a worker and such a contrast of an effect, Fire to drips of water to a chunk of ice dropping into one's hand! Just a remarkable moment throughout the whole process...

RNK
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Just wanted to say that I met Kieron in soho house central London last night after my show and he showed me this effect. It was amazing! And what a lovely guy too.

Good thoughts
Myke
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Hi guy for those who asked whats next I am just filming my new project with rsvp this weekend thanks for all the the support with the max I look forwood to sharing my trailer with you soon.

Kind Regards

Kieron Johnson
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

So have fillmed my new dvd chaotic here is what explaining magic at 4 am does to you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......M8o2xwSk

kind regards

kieron
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
Kieron, I need you to look at my balls sometime soon. They are quite old and have started to lose their shape.

Aw
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Love the card rising from the deck under the beer glasses Kieron,very nice.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
I just wanted to give a shout to Keiron about "To The Max". There were a few effects that helped seal the deal for me to get a contract recently to be the resident magician on board of a boat touring fleet. And To The Max was one of the effects that blew them away! A big Thanks to Keiron for releasing this. Never fails to get astonishing reactions!

RNK
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I second RNK's post. Great trick, great reactions and Keiron is a really nice guy to deal with.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2013-04-19 09:51, jugglestruck wrote:
I second RNK's post. Great trick, great reactions and Keiron is a really nice guy to deal with.

Agree- Keiron is a super nice person! Will help in anyway he can!

RNK
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
LOOK OUT...this product rocks the house!

Many years ago, after seeing Michael Ammar's 'Fists Of Frost" I just wanted to produce a small block of ice. Nothing in it ( playing card, etc. ). Just the lice. I tried all sorts of contraptions and nothing worked. This is just my hobby, but I still want to do things they have never seen before or never will see ( one of the reasons I'm a Thread Head ).

This a simple device that actually keeps the ice ready for a production. And it works perfect.

You're taught two productions: the block of ice and a signed coin in ice. I "think" many will be interested in the coin trick, but I think the block of ice is far more dramatic. Keiron Johnson, who I think is one of the most charismatic, talented performs on the scene today, goes over everything to make this a showpiece. It's actually quite easy to do, but he covers a great deal of ground.

What I did may not appeal to professionals, but I'll share it with everyone. My in-laws were in town and it was the birthday of one of the kids and they had a little party at a restaurant and I was asked to do something.

I brought a pack of Star Wars playing cards. Of all the cards, he picked The Death Star. Yep...I had an ice mold of the Death Star ( you can find these online ). What a reaction form everyone. It got passed around the entire table.

I "think" if you worked professionally, you could do Annemann's Phantom Artist, but without out the paper and scissors. Have them pick one of the images on cards and produce it as a small ice figurine.

Anyway, I'm gobsmacked over this. It's one of those "hard to follow" tricks. If I worked a restaurant, I couldn't imagine NOT performing this. A friend that works at Ruby Tuesday's uses Kieron's method of storing extra ice at the gig and he keeps it behind the bar area.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP present "To the Max" by Keiron Johnson (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL