The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of BrandonWilliams
Glad to hear. At that price point, I'm most assuredly in. Seems fair to all involved. Let me know when it's available.
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Is this even going to be released? Is this Salah guy still in Turkey? It has been over a month now that you mentioned it has been approved. Just curious...
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
It seems as if this app is just a tease. Myke will get on here and talk about it but not answer PMs or respond much to inquiries. Apparently it has been approved since the middle of March, well over a month ago and then to be released soon after...no word, no responses or anything to inquiries. If this is a sign of how the customer service will be if one has troubles with the app (or HandzOFF), count me out.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Nothing wrong with the customer service from these guys. Both busy guys.
They have been working hard to sort problems with Handzoff and it is now sorted, and.............
IT IS THE BEST APP OUT THERE, ALONGSIDE IPREDICT PRO.

Should have been priced a lot higher for what it is!!!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi FredNarlo,

So Sorry! but haven't had any pm's from you mate. IUnlockYourMind has been approved but we had some annoying problems with HandzOFF, and as RASP has stated it's all sorted now and you should definitely check it out it kicks A**.

I have been working flat out on iUnlockYourMind, HandzOFF and other future releases too and I'm so sorry for my saying it would be available very soon.

One of the things I pride myself on is answering enquiries as fast as I can. I really didn't notice that anyone had posted here.

IUnlockYourMind has been approved and will be here. I will report back as soon as I have more info.

Kindest Regards
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi guys,

iUnlockYourMind will be available in the AppStore on Friday 12 noon GMT?

Please check it out!

Here are a few quotes:

"This is an excellent app - bear in mind, I HATE MAGIC APPS! This one however I use.... Lots - both for preshow work and during performance. A brilliant job!"
- James Brown

"This effect left me spinning !!!! I had the pleasure of being on the receiving end of this wonderful effect and I stood there in complete amazement, HOW DID YOU GET MY PIN NUMBER...!!!!???
Ravi Mayer creator of "Hit & Run" DVD

"This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this."
- Daniel Madison

"What I like about iUnlock YourMind is, it's slick, easy, modern and fits in your pocket."
- Kieron Johnson creator of "To The Max"

"No joke, it's the best iPhone magic app that's been created hands down! I've seen em all"
- Alex Ward

"The peek method is outstanding and this should be a go to tool in any magicians arsenal."
- Alan Rorrison

"Myke, Salah! your upcoming release, knocked me for six!!!
It's unreeeeeal! Absolutely love it!!
I can't remember being this badly floored in........ Practical, Contemporary, Ingenious...
If I didn't have one, I would buy an iPhone just for this trick..."
- Fergus Flanagan

"I blew some minds! YESTERDAY. Some of the strongest reactions I have ever gotten. Please raise the price, I don't want everyone using it."
- Jose Prager

"This is more than worth the wait guys, it's fantastic! It's rare that you find an effect which stuns the spectator into silence. This is not a toy it's a deadly weapon!"
- Michael Murray

"This is probably the best app, if you could even call it an app that has hit the magic world!

I have performed this close-up, and even on stage, and the reactions are priceless..........very very great reactions.
The first time I ever performed it was for a magician friend, then a few days later, over the phone, I destroyed him and told him his PIN number from his bank card....he was in shock! Next week, I close out a theatre show with other magicians, and I will be closing with IUNLOCKYOURMIND, so you can get a sense of the power that it holds."
- Alex Hinojosa

"I bit the bullet on this one and couldn't be happier with the purchase. A lot of detail has gone into this app' and is definitely worth the money. The videos are good and the support service so far has been great."
- Matt Grimmett

"I was on the fence regarding this , but I took the plunge and I can tell you this app is amazing, I have spent all morning reading instructions, watching videos and talking it through with Myke."
- Carl Wagstaff

"So I got to see this in the flesh today... It's great!!! So many uses for this it's unreal! I only got to spend a short while with Myke but from what he showed me, it really changed my views on this!"
- jamie Povey

"Guys, I have to tell you that this app is amazing.
I have had it for a few months now and have since purchased it again for my business partner. Seriously this is the best app I have on my phone. I could never be without this now - as long as I have my phone on me I have access to killer Mentalism material."
- Craig Petty

"Bloody hell! It's genius mate! Awesome thinking!
you guys have done very well here!"
- Colin McLeod

"Got to perform this last night 6 times and it worked like a dream! The reactions were priceless and the actions were all smooth. Absolutely love this!"
- Rob Domenech

"First properly used this yesterday to close a small close up gig with. SUCH a strong reaction to finally unlocking the spectator's phone at the end. Awesome!"
- Pete Hathway

Worked iUnlockYourMind for the first time tonight! Its genius! Well done Myke Phillips and Salah Aazedine!"
- Craig Squires

Unlocked my first phone today, priceless!
- Darren Kidby

"I got this a week or two ago and after many performances, it was totally worth it. People laugh in disbelief when they unlock my phone, but when I unlock theirs, they stopes laughing, they actually looked frightened!! best purchase in the last 5 yrs. Period."
- Jamie Skelton

Best
Myke
THB
View Profile
Regular user
Brussels
177 Posts

Profile of THB
Ill probably sound technically challenged but on one hand, there is an app hat not yet released by apple due to numerous problems. On the other a handfull of highly respected professional who have gotten it few weeks ago and swear by it.

I don't get. Is it or is it not available?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Yeah sorry! let me clarify a little. There were a few pre releases.

Hope that makes sense THB

It will be available on Friday. Smile

Best
Myke
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-05-01 10:59, THB wrote:
Ill probably sound technically challenged but on one hand, there is an app hat not yet released by apple due to numerous problems. On the other a handfull of highly respected professional who have gotten it few weeks ago and swear by it.

I don't get. Is it or is it not available?

The app has been approved by apple in march but we were very busy with other projects. Most people who had the pre-released version had it for months now.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Here is the app store link :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iunlocky......s=1&mt=8

it may takes few hours to appear on all the stores.
Regards,

Salah
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
How long after one purchases this will they be doing it? Everything is built in?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 07:56, FredNarlo wrote:
How long after one purchases this will they be doing it? Everything is built in?

Hi FredNarlo,

I believe you could perform this straight away because there is nothing complicated to learn.

It will come with everything you need. When you download it, it will have a coloured slide to unlock and passcode screen but you just have to select "clear" in the colour settings and you're good to go.

Best
Myke
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
I just downloaded it. Will play with it some and leave a review. Thanks for the info. I hope to be using this tonight.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-05-03 10:00, FredNarlo wrote:
I just downloaded it. Will play with it some and leave a review. Thanks for the info. I hope to be using this tonight.

You will love it Smile, make sure to read the instructions and watch the videos and if you require any more help PM me or Myke.
Regards,
Salah
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
I must say, this app is amazing! Plenty of detailed instructions and possibilities. There are 4 different effects included and I love the ability to customize it. How sneaky! I love it!

I will be unlocking iPhones and I will be unlocking minds tonight! Get it!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
This is SO cool!

A few updates I'd like to see:
-The "Date Format" does not work for me. No matter what choice is selected, it always appears as "ddMM (Day/Month)"
-As the spectator is entering codes, the black circles that go into the white boxes are way to big. It's very noticeable.

Otherwise, this rocks!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 17:47, jprace wrote:
This is SO cool!

A few updates I'd like to see:
-The "Date Format" does not work for me. No matter what choice is selected, it always appears as "ddMM (Day/Month)"
-As the spectator is entering codes, the black circles that go into the white boxes are way to big. It's very noticeable.

Otherwise, this rocks!

These are in the next update Smile

Thank you for your kind words.

Myke
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Normally If you enter the wrong passcode six or more times, you'll see a message that says one of the following:

iPhone is disabled
iPad is disabled
iPod touch is disabled

The message says to try again in 1 minute

And after too many attempts, your device may display, "[Device] is disabled, connect to iTunes".

Does this app simulate this?
If it does, they can't try as much as they want.
On the other hand, if they can it would be suspicious...

John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
The above is an iPhone setting that can be on or off.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi John,

We opted to not have this message display in iUnlockYourMind because we felt that this may give the spectator something to latch onto as a possible method. "Alarm bells"

Now, even though this message does display after 6 incorrect entries it is not necessary to have this implemented because I think, most people will not purposfully attempt to input the wrong passcode more than 3 times for fear that it will permenantly lock them out of their phones and therefor not know this message exists. We were going to use this message as a possible method but again felt it unnecessary.

In the year that I have been performing iUnlockYourMind I have never had anyone question about this message, what they do say is, "I don't want to lock your iPhone" to which I just reply "that's ok, I have it set to 10 tries before it permanently locks"

Hope this helps.
Myke
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL