The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Free Charity Work-Dont Do It (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
Just got a request from a charity to reduce my fee - looked them up.
They take in 3 million dollars a year
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
152 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
I've done charity work previously...the best thing is to get a letter of appreciation from them...looks great in your press kit...and as for above, they may take in 3 million a year, but how much do they hand out...if they're a real IRS identified charity, that's where most of their funds go, although salaries are usually paid to those who administer it...as for the press kit, you can copy a letter, and cut out a highlight from it..do that with 4 letters on a large bed copier, and you can reduce the letters so you can get 4 on a page, each with it's own highlight comment across the face...makes a great insert in your press kit or advertising package, whatever you use to get the word out to prospects and agents...
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Free Charity Work-Dont Do It (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL