The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Clued in by Dick Steiner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Can anyone here provide a review for this? David Regal reviewed it in Genii, wondering if anyone here is using it?
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I have one, as a matter of fact I have two!

Dick did a really nice job with this. You get the actual Clue pieces, both murder weapons and suspects. A special postcard for the mansion and very thorough instructions including an adaptation of a David Corsaro idea with full crediting.

The effect is just like the game. You predict the murderer, weapon and location. If you want to repeat the effect, you will need an additional set. Everyone remembers the game Clue, at least the older generation.

The instructions teach you how to perform the various phases, but those of you who like to come up with your own methods will be able to do so as well.

I use this more as a piece in a formal presentation, but you can also do it in a walk around environment. I would just suggest that you have more than one in case anybody follows you around.

I am extremely pleased with my purchase and this is going into my regular close up set. It is rare that I use other peoples effects, but this is one I am quite happy to include.

Kind regards,
Max
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Thank you for your informative review, Max.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Link?
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Quote:
On 2012-10-20 23:16, Blindside785 wrote:
Link?

The only place I‘ve seen Clued-In is in this month‘s Genii magazine. It‘s not even listed on Dick‘s website. Seems like an exclusive item.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
See my review in Menally Speaking
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Quote:
On 2012-10-22 11:05, Tony Razzano wrote:
See my review in Menally Speaking

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=303&1

Thanks for that review, Tony.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
If you want a different outcome do you need to buy the whole set again, or just part of the effect?
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
You will need to buy the whole set again if you want a different outcome. That's what I did, and I'm happy to have done so.

John
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Ok thanks.
Cluckdini
View Profile
New user
This stunt chicken telekinetically typed
75 Posts

Profile of Cluckdini
I ordered two sets in mid December and they arrived three days after my order. Dick Steiner was extremely helpful, responding to my questions quickly and shipping out my order the next day. I ordered the effect without seeing it in person (based on the glowing reviews) and it exceeded my expectations. Mr. Steiner said he had about a half dozen left when I ordered. I also strongly recommend getting two if possible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Clued in by Dick Steiner (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL