The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » EHRLICH BROTHERS - big illusion show tour in Germany (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
I will visit their illusion show in Hamburg next January.

http://www.ehrlich-brothers.com/show

There are a lot of illusions which I have never seen before!
Watch the video.
WALTHER
KarstenMeyerhoff
View Profile
New user
Germany
92 Posts

Profile of KarstenMeyerhoff
Hi gitty,

just watched their show on German TV. Would be very interested in your opinion once
you are back. Impression on TV and impression live may be two entirely different things.
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Hi Karsten,

I will write a review when I visited the show in January.

Gruesse nach Deutschland,
Walther
WALTHER
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Gitty,

Did you wrote the review already ? I didn't see anything here...

Thanks.

Oliver.
paris1997
View Profile
New user
Vienna
2 Posts

Profile of paris1997
I am also about to visit their last show of their tour in the Commerzbank Arena in Frankurt. They promise that it will contain highlights of the current show and world premieres of many new illusions. Andreas and Chris Ehrlich will try to also set a new world record. Their illusions and performance is unique and different and in my opinion they are leading as one of the best illusion shows in Europe! I'll try to post a review after the show!
paris1997
View Profile
New user
Vienna
2 Posts

Profile of paris1997
At 11th of June 2016 I visited the ehrlich brothers stadion show in the commerzbank arena in frankfurt. The show contained a lot of big scale Illusions such as teleportation, monster truck appearance, vanishing atv (same illusion Copperfield does with motorcycle) and an escape with teleportation. It also contained smaller tricks such as the floating rose and snow illusion by kevin james. It also had unique tricks performed only by the german siblings such as bending a train rail and puting a spectator's shoe into a big ice cube! All in all the show which durated about 3hours and had over 38000 spectators was up to my expectations. The use of fireworks made it spectacular although it became dangerous when Chris's hair almost got fire. I also have to say that as an experienced magic enthusiast I spotted some things that went wrong during the show. For instance when the atv dissappeared I could easily see the black cloth covering it. Also during the spectators teleportation a video played in a smaller size than it was supposed to, revealing the way the illusion worked. Also it must be said that a world record was achieved (most spectators in a magic show) as over 38000 people watched the show in frankfurt!
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
The big anniversary show in the stadium !
15 June 2019 - Düsseldorf - Germany
https://youtu.be/Vsh6Y7qunXc
r1ch-oxford
View Profile
Regular user
Oxford, England
182 Posts

Profile of r1ch-oxford
You can hear a great interview with The Ehrlich Brothers in English for magicians on The Magicians' Podcast here:

https://magicianspodcast.podbean.com/e/e......rothers/
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
I went to see them at Wembley UK

Was very disappointed when you go to a big show you expect big illusions

and while there was some the stage was poorly lit so you could not follow what was going on

Also the monitors was too small for most of the people to see so unless you was sitting at the front 50% of the show people had no idea what happened

This and 20 mins on making a balloon Dog , a random person from the audience who happened to be a TV Game show presenter/ Magician

Overall not a great Magic Experience

The show was Recorded for TV so probably by the time they have edited out the filler will be ok for the 40 min show

And all the Standing Ovations was shot before the show started so they could edit into the finished product as that did not happen at all while they were onstage !

Maybe the venue they picked was not the best place to showcase a magic show but most people I spoke to said they would not go and see them again
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » EHRLICH BROTHERS - big illusion show tour in Germany (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL