The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ITattoo by Skulkor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
841 Posts

Profile of gitty
Tattoo is a life style. A PAINFUL ONE.

What if you can move the tattoo off a googled image OFF YOUR PHONE, and seal it on your skin. The modern and painless way to tattoo!

What if it's not just any tattoo? What if it's a company logo? What if it's a name? What if it's a birthday or anniversary greeting? ESP symbol? The possibilities are endless.

Modern effect, for the modern magician
Skulkor

*Prop included.

Q&A - From Manufacturer

Do I have to get real tattoos for this effect?
A: No you do NOT need real tattoos. You can even customize design of your need for a revelation, company logo, something you want to say to someone, ANYTHING!

What is the difficult level of iTattoo?
A: This is designed for everyone to enjoy and focus on the presentation. Let's say it's VERY VERY easy to perform. You'll love it!

Why Tattoo?
A: Tattoo is something everyone can associate with. The feeling of pain, the dedication, the time it takes to do a design. When they see this can be done painlessly and at an instant, it's the kind of magic they can really relate to. It's organic, direct, and powerful.

What if I don't look like a tattoo character?
A: iTattoo is a concept of bring graphic from digital world and sealing on your skin. Don't let this limit you. It could be literally anything you can think of. Icons, symbols, words..etc

Does it only work with iPhone?
A: We use the name iTattoo because it's one of the most common phone we see around. But it's not limited to just iPhones. Most smart phones with a colourful screen will do job.

Demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0jXO8vog2M
WALTHER
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
The demo left me wanting more. Of something else.

Really hard to tell what the trick is exactly from their ad.

DD
sivartn
View Profile
New user
Nebraska
57 Posts

Profile of sivartn
I have tried Tattoo Joe, and Ghost Ink. Each of them had their problems that just didn't work for me. Can anyone provide more information about this trick. Are there any lighting or skin tone issues?
Suux88
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Suux88
Seems from the demo it's just a way to force a tattoo
which would mean refill packets
which will mean I will pass...
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
841 Posts

Profile of gitty
Direct answers from Skulkor:

- No, there is no lightning problem.

- Yes, it can be used on any skin tone.

- Yes, the tattoo can be touched by the audience.
WALTHER
sivartn
View Profile
New user
Nebraska
57 Posts

Profile of sivartn
Suux88 brought up a good point. The ad says that it is customizable, so that leads me to think that if refils are required, that they would be easily availible outside of a magic shop. Am I correct in thinking this, or will refils have to be purchased through a magic dealer?
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4267 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You could easily customize this. Even use it for a real tattoo. Looks good. Reel magic had a tattoo trick. A card to arm tattoo. The tattoos were great. The trick got really good reactions. I think this looks great.
James

Quote:
On 2012-11-17 16:33, sivartn wrote:
Suux88 brought up a good point. The ad says that it is customizable, so that leads me to think that if refils are required, that they would be easily availible outside of a magic shop. Am I correct in thinking this, or will refils have to be purchased through a magic dealer?
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Tattoo is really not my thing. But in their description ad, they mentioned it could be customized as company logos, THAT'S GOT MY ATTENTION.
I think it's a very cool way to introduce a company in trade show booth. I'll be picking it out to check it out.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
I have ordered this will stick up a full review when I have performed it I am realy excited about this if it works as well as I think this is gonna be killer.
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Does the tattoo appear on a previously bare arm?

It looks interesting but I really can not tell what the effect is from the demo.

Anyone know?

Thanks,

DD
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

I think it does not to sure but will hopefully no tomorrow will lets you guys no but this would be awesome with bruised have them hit you show noting there rub it in pain and the bruise appears be nice as a one of then go into normal bruised but again no sure if this would work but fingers crossed.

kind regards

kieron
Burf
View Profile
New user
Adelaide, South Australia
72 Posts

Profile of Burf
Looks like this could be done with Ghost Ink, or is it something new?
Do you need a special App for your phone as well?
Look forward to seeing a review
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
New user
Sunny Orlando
90 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
This deff looks interesting! I'm intrigued to hear what people think about it
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Anybody have this yet? What ya think?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1620 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have it and really like it. I don't have any real tattoos, and I think that makes more of an impact. it comes with a few temporary tattoos, but works with any temporary tattoo you wish you use. I think the possibilities are endless. It could be used for reveals, predictions, etc. I really liked the teaching. It is well thought out and presented well.
davidjames69
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of davidjames69
I don't and Wont beleave that this trick is that easy and work that good
there has to be a lot of prep work involed and it looks just like Ghost Ink SURPRIZE!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
2617 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
If its anything like NOTE I will not bother.I could not get it to work with the suggested materials,real let down.
MAGISHAUN
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MAGISHAUN
Gitty- For customizing is it something you have to find with temp tattoos already made or is it a template where you can customize your own unique ideas?
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Hi guys have been meaning to post a review for a while I felt let down by this effect on the DVD there was no performance just a girl reacting to the camera.

That not to say it dosent have its merits it is a nice idea and in the right hand it would kill but the way I dress means I will probably not perform this but is ideal if your a night club magician or street performer the tattoos do look good on the skin you get 8 included one last about 8 days with regular showers and baths.

The Explanation is well taught but would of preferred to heard him talk not just text on the screen but that just me.

final thoughts are I wanted to love this and in the right hands this will kill worth a look if your a street style performer and if your like me and you where a suit maybe this isn't for you but worth a look.

7/10

Kieron
H.Choi
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of H.Choi
I bought it and found it is a great effect for blind spectators.
The demo video gives us an ilusion that those images appear from your arm with a single tap and it's very clean, actually the video cuts at a misguiding time and you can't perform as clean as the demo video. The dirty work is so freaking obvious that I think only blind people can not see it.
I think that's why most of time of that demo video shows trash informations but not the routine itself.

All in all, WHAT A RIP OFF
Holmfirth Tiger
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Holmfirth Tiger
Despite so many negatives about this and despite being such a "johnny come lately" -- I would like to try this out. If anyone could answer this question I would be obliged:

"How quickly do you get a tattoo of an image on your skin?"

Force of a specififc image is no problem for me, in fact an advantage for the routine I am thinking of
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ITattoo by Skulkor (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.197830 seconds, requiring 58 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [9] [3] [6] [5] [8] [5] [3]