The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Twisted Continuum by Stephen Tucker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Wow, what can I say the mans's a genius really clever routines on this one and well worth an investment in.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Then you'll probably move on to Whiplash...
Stephen is one very clever guy and has been for decades.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-11-19 14:40, Paul wrote:
Then you'll probably move on to Whiplash...
Stephen is one very clever guy and has been for decades.

Thanks Paul I will have to check Whiplash out, yes he is clever and a really nice guy, quite witty too,all the best.
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Yes, Whiplash is well worth looking in to.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
SO many routines to this DVD, thought of one today with a card shown with a sticky dot on,then this disapears only to be replaced with a blank card and the one with the sticky on is stuck behind the class of a locked poster display frame,gonna try it tomorrow,best card routines I have ever done so far,i know I keep on about it I just love it,all the best.
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
Yeah agree with the above, this is great stuff - highly recommended
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Yes Stephen Tucker is an extremely creative magician and has been all his life, pioneering several concepts that are now established in magic without any credit to himm.

I wished to pay my respect publicly as I've done, on several occasions, directly and privately to him. I even privately suggested a potential improvement for Twisted Continuum, but Stephen seems more into getting into his latest idea (he has many) rather than polishing past ones and I'm not interested to claim something as my own just attempting to hide that it borrows from someone else's concept but looks substantially different. Marlo made a fame from this approach but I have no inclination to become famous at that cost.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Stephen put out many excellent books as well.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Twisted Continuum by Stephen Tucker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL