The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Trace by Will Tsai (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7291 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Has anyone seen this at any of the across the pond conventions? It looks interesting, what really caught my eye was not sooo much the reveltaion I think that doesn comeout pretty magical but this tag.

3. is made of the best material that will last you a life time
Love buying one time effects.

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=22084
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Perhaps this thread may help answer you're question?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&7
Posting ever so slightly.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7291 Posts

Profile of paisa23
See UGH ! That is the problem, if I type "TRACE BY WILL TSAI" in the Search and Tricks and Effects as the area it should locate any and all keywords no? I did that and NOTHING showed up. Sorry for the double post.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1070 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Correct, but the original thread was posted in the Latest and Greatest forum, not Tricks and Effects, so that's why nothing turned up for your search.
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Yeah the search section is a bit tricky sometimes. I usually do a quick Google search, then see if it turns up any Magic Café links. 98% of the time it does.
Good way to be aware of any possible double posts.
Posting ever so slightly.
startingout
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of startingout
Can you tell me if need a lighter for the reveal? have another method would like to use without the flame?
thanks
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1226 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2017, startingout wrote:
Can you tell me if need a lighter for the reveal? have another method would like to use without the flame?
thanks

You do not need a lighter for the reveal. You do need a lighter or some sort of flame (although it could be done with something else as well I suppose) to make the mark initially, but normally that would be done in advance of the performance.
SacredChao
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of SacredChao
I would like to know if it can be altered to allow for other revelations. Maybe a rune or some-such?
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1226 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2018, SacredChao wrote:
I would like to know if it can be altered to allow for other revelations. Maybe a rune or some-such?

Technically the answer is yes, but you would need to be able to do things which if you were able to do, I doubt you'd need this in the first place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Trace by Will Tsai (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.8 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL