The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Roth Expert Coin Magic DVDs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bret Parkhill
View Profile
New user
Iowa
20 Posts

Profile of Bret Parkhill
Anyone know if there are plans to release the Roth series on DVD? I've got the first 2 tapes and want the rest but I'd rather wait and invest in DVDs if they are coming out. Otherwise, I may just grab the new Rubinstein DVDs from L&L.
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
You should get the Rubinstein DVDs anyway, they are awesome, very nice routines.
I love his ROPS move 3 videos all in one DVD can't beat that.
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi Full Effect, Is that the new coin sleight DVD you have or do you have the Knockout Coin Magic like myself?
If you have the new one, any chance of listing the contents?

Regards Alan
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Hi Alan, you can get the listing here:
Click here

Tons of stuff inside. Smile
Bernard Sim
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Hey there! I'm excited about the way L&L was able to clean up the translation from PAL to NTSC, and fix the titles which had some misspellings in the West German original version. The DVD format will make it very easy to navigate as well. I think there will be something for everyone, from beginner to advanced. Enjoy! - Michael Rubinstein
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I cant wait until I purchase your next dvd series!
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
Pianoman: I have the knock out coin magic series, I'm waiting for Encyclopedia Of Coin Sleights to hit my local shop

I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Dr Rubinstein; just want to let you know how much I love your routines I used your "2 card reverse matrix" then went right into
"the dream" routine at a local magic club contest, and it got me 3rd place

thanks
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Third place? What da heck is wrong with those judges! (they're probably card guys!)
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
heh heh. Yeah everyone else did card routines I was the only one that did coins through out the whole routine
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
You can't beat coin routines! Now pay a little visit to each judges house and slap 'em in the face with a jumbo coin! Jk. Smile If I ever enter a contest, I would definitely use one of Mike's spellbound routines. They are awesome! *still can't wait for your encyclopedia Mike Smile Woohoo. Smile
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
Mike,

Love that new coin effect. Though your head looks a little bigger, in proportion to your body (just kidding).

Regards,
Tony Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Funny thing, I think its Dan's body!
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I was wondering about that yesterday! Lol. looks like a dan shirt to me. Smile
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I went back and made the shirt bigger. Mike go ahead and use the new one. (Right click on the new one to the right of your original picture, choose save as, and designate a place on your hard drive. Then edit your profile to add the new file.)

I thought you guys might like to see what it takes to do one of these - I built a "Making of Mike Rubinstein" special for you.

The before and after Pictures:

Building the animation:
Click to visit:
Leigh
View Profile
New user
Ex-Blighty, now Canada
78 Posts

Profile of Leigh
At last I can see the correct position to hold my hand when doing Spellbound. I must make that hospital appointment to "adjust" it accordingly! Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Thanks Dan! Now if you could only make me look like Robert Redford, I'll be set!
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
I recently saw a picture of Redford in a Norwegian magazine and it looked like he had, had some facial work done!!

Stop the world.... I wanna get off.

Regards Alan
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Mike, it's only a cut and paste away.

Dan
Click to visit:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Roth Expert Coin Magic DVDs? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL