The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Regal's The Linking Finger Ring Project (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
martysh
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville,SC
437 Posts

Profile of martysh
I have made a real study of this over the past 3 months...and with David's set as he sent it to me directly... I am over the top can't wait as I have been working assiduously on Jean jacquest Sanvert's routine which is the only thing I can think about these days... the three borrowed rings vanish after some brief comedy to three impossible locations already displayed on table.

this to me converted a quiet trick I purposely avoided for the past 50 years to one that will be a hallmark in my show.

Marty
LookyLookyMan
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of LookyLookyMan
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2013, J-Mac wrote:
I imagine it could be done, though depending on the camera location you may have more angle considerations.

Personally I wouldn’t try this for a large group; it seems better suited for a more intimate stage setup or parlour.

Of course that's just my opinion - others might (and often do!) think differently!

Jim

Copperfield used to do it, so it obviously does play for a large house.
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Anything from Regal is gold!
mjanes
View Profile
New user
Gig Harbor, WA
66 Posts

Profile of mjanes
Does anyone out there follow Jim Steinmeyer's LFR routine or an adaptation of it?
How about Sanvert's?
While I use an adapted version of the Regal routine, entailing use of an empty wine glass, I'm curious to know why others favor particular adaptations and approaches.
I'm especially interested in routines suitable for impromptu parlor settings --- a large dinner party, say --- which are not heavily prop-dependent.
thanks in advance for ideas.
Marc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Regal's The Linking Finger Ring Project (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL