The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kinetic by Tom Wright and World Magic Shop (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
To say that Kinetic does not use IT / loops is disingenuous to the point of being utterly misleading - it does as does Horizon. Therefore the question for you Enigmatum is do you perform in a well lit environment close up? If so then neither of these may be what you need.

Danny
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Danny, I'm not sure the creator will appreciate your attempts at exposure.

You are NOT a true magician if you value the revelation of method over the need to feed your ego.

Please stop and think before you post in future.

Hope you spend some quality time thinking over the food for thought I have placed on your mental dining table here.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Does this come with any materials or is it just the DVD?
Would like to know before I order as I may need IT as well
Thanks
craigwest
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of craigwest
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2014, reignofsound wrote:
Does this come with any materials or is it just the DVD?

Yes, it comes with materials.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Thanks Craig
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Danny, I'm not sure the creator will appreciate your attempts at exposure.

You are NOT a true magician if you value the revelation of method over the need to feed your ego.

Please stop and think before you post in future.

Hope you spend some quality time thinking over the food for thought I have placed on your mental dining table here.

Oh you complete tit. Knowing that something uses IT is not exposure. I am not a magician what is IT / loops? Or I am a magician...I know what IT is...but I am still going to buy the trick because I have no idea how he used IT to perform the effect. By your reasoning no magician would ever sell a DVD /Trick with IT or Loops in the title because the "secret has been exposed"....but they sell loads. However knowing that IT/loops are used can help someone decide whether the trick is for them. So to paraphrase you, leave your ego at the door, please stop and think before you post in future and "Hope you spend some quality time thinking over the food for thought I have placed on your mental dining table here".

Now posting a hyperlink to a tutorial like this one.... www.redhatmagic.co.uk now THAT is exposure ;o)

There is no tutorial...just my webpage. But thank you for visiting.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

You called me a name. In psychology that is proof that you have feelings of guilt.

I can't believe you are continuing to expose the method here. Also that you're linking you're own website to the post for personal gain.

That is a really low blow to Tom Wright who invested heavily to bring the product to market.

I think you owe him an apology here.
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2014, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
You called me a name. In psychology that is proof that you have feelings of guilt.

I can't believe you are continuing to expose the method here. Also that you're linking you're own website to the post for personal gain.

That is a really low blow to Tom Wright who invested heavily to bring the product to market.

I think you owe him an apology here.

I don't feel guilty I feel irritated. The link to my website makes a point, albeit tongue in cheek. Exposure happens most when people google "trick name, tutorial" not obscure references on the magic Café. If you think I am exposing things then use the process and report it to the moderators (the button at the top saying "report this post").

Genuinely wishing you well,

Danny
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Just got Kinetic this morning and love it.
Telekinetic note is by far my fav effect on the DVD and can't wait to try this out

9/10 👍
Magicboy!
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Magicboy!
Hey reignofsound,

I love telekinetic note too! Awesome reactions.

If you need any advice. Msg me.

Thanks
Tom Wright Smile
Magicboy!
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Magicboy!
Oh, and I have a new release coming out in around 4 weeks so keep your eyes open!

Thanks

T wright.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 14, 2014, Magicboy! wrote:
Oh, and I have a new release coming out in around 4 weeks so keep your eyes open!

Thanks

T wright.

Ay up Tom.

Any chance of some more details about your new release?

We've seen the teaser trailer, now let's see some beans being spilled.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Its been a long time since thise release and ive foind out that this product has been discontinued....however there are still sone left in variousmagic shops....but before I hit the but button...i need some questions answered.

Does this use regular IT or does it use IET?
How fast can you get in to the position to do the tricks?
How easy is this hookup?

All help will be appreciated
eetu
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of eetu
Hi SleepyMagic,

Kinetic uses IET. The effect is very practical (easy to set up and to repeat).
However, instead of buying Kinectic, I would rather buy his ATT Lecture, great discussion about thread work. You will learn Kinetic, among other effects, and will get a lot of food for thoughts.
I found the lecture very informative, and the enthusiasm bewtween Tom Wright and Gregory Wilson is contagious and will bring you to try the things they are talking about very quickly!
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2017, eetu wrote:
Hi SleepyMagic,

Kinetic uses IET. The effect is very practical (easy to set up and to repeat).
However, instead of buying Kinectic, I would rather buy his ATT Lecture, great discussion about thread work. You will learn Kinetic, among other effects, and will get a lot of food for thoughts.
I found the lecture very informative, and the enthusiasm bewtween Tom Wright and Gregory Wilson is contagious and will bring you to try the things they are talking about very quickly!

Thanks for the info! Will defintely check out his ATT!

Thanks for the help!

Sleepy
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Oh, I have another question...

Does the haunted deck HAVE to be done on a table or can it be done in the hands or on the ground?

Thanks
Sleepy
Juno Temple
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
59 Posts

Profile of Juno Temple
Hey there Jaime Ferguson - Magicboy! already revealed this contradictory issue (to conceal the issue of an IT); namely, as he wrote:
"In answer to a couple of people's questions.

This does not use loops.
Nothing is attached to the hands.
Everything can be examined before and after."

So, you want a pick a fight with what we already know? That is a waste of our time. It's a great effect & it's all about complete suspension of belief!
We play the Game - but Fate deals the Cards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kinetic by Tom Wright and World Magic Shop (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL