The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review: Paul Harris presents Haunted 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Hi guys,

here's my short Haunted 2.0 review.

The gimmicks:
you receive two ready-to-go-gimmicks plus two extra cards, 20 Haunted chips & elastic band for another 20 gimmicks.
That's very nice because you can start the effect right away after watching the DVD and/or you have the possibillity to build your own Haunted Gimmicks (for business cards or another style of bicycle cards - I think I'm going to make a GhostDeck Gimmick Smile ).

The DVD:
Like all Paul Harris presents DVDs it is well produced with in depth explanations.
You will learn how to "train" your Gimmick, several methods of bringing the Gimmick in and out of play and how to build / repair both Gimmicks.

In my opinion the Haunted 2.0 version is a really good improvement to the first version. I own both and I use both...

The first version is used for the simple cutting of the deck and the shooting out of the card...

The 2.0 version is used for the slower creeping & crawling animation

I didn't regret to buy version 2.0 - Two thumbs up Smile

My TOP 3 of Haunted Decks are:

1. Haunted 2.0
2. Haunted 1.0
3. Haunted with a spectator's deck using IET (like l**ps for "impromptu" situations)

Cheers

Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Just got it a few days ago (Haunted 2.0). I like it and am working with it and need to prepare a box for the 2 card gimmick. Still going over some things and will need to practice getting the gimmick in and out of the effect smoothly. That seems as important as the animation finale of the trick itself! Will return, if I remember, and report on performance reactions!

Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Is it possible to upgrade the first version to version 2.0?
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
I try again: Is it possible to upgrade the first version to version 2.0?
Thanks for all advices.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
No. You have to purchase 2.0 separately.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
Well worth getting 2.0, it's excellent.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
—Hakim, Loreweaver
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
OK, OK, thank you. Smile
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
I love everything about Haunted 2.0 Extreme Edition. It works exactly as described which is rare. Easy to perform, consistent, reliable, creepy effect. It is the only haunted deck I use now. The ability to do other tricks with the deck before and after gives it a powerful advantage. Love it! Also... Contains everything you need to create your own with your favorite deck as well as how to to make your business cards preform the effect!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review: Paul Harris presents Haunted 2.0 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL