The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Read a girls mind to get HER PHONE NUMBER!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

I am very excited to tell you about an effect that the brilliant mind of Bill Perkins has created called DIALED!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Bill's work, here's one of his amazing effects:
http://www.theory11.com/wire/bill-perkins/slide/

As Bill describes in his PDF, here's the effect of DIALED:

Get a girls number and call her phone to prove it!
The only thing needed is your phone and her phone!
Perform this miracle at ANY TIME!
No set ups, no stooges, no backstage helpers. Just you and her.

I believe Bill is going to offer this effect for FREE!!

I'm gonna let Bill join this thread to have him do the honors of giving you this DEVILISHLY DIABOLICAL effect.

you guys are in for a treat,
Greg Rostami
paulvigil
View Profile
V.I.P.
268 Posts

Profile of paulvigil
Now that you have our attention...

:)
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
219 Posts

Profile of Billman
Hey Café!
First off I have to give a huge thanks go Greg with the crediting for this effect. His work in Phone Magic is legendary. If you haven't downloaded any of his effects I highly recommend doing so. iForce, iPredict, iPredict Pro and iTelekinect

Okay, Back on topic,
So Performing DIALED! is as easy as it gets. I'm not joking when I say you can have a spectator choosen, grab either your phone, another spectators phone, or even a landline phone and Digit by Digit begin to reveal the spectators number. No phising, no stooges, no help from their friends, just you and her.

The rumors are true, DIALED! is FREE!

http://rostamimagic.com/Dialed!.pdf

Thanks,
Bill Perkins
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
For my iPredict Pro customers here's a little bonus regarding DIALED!

With iPredict Pro:

You can Perform DIALED! on both an iPhone and Android.
Your phone can be in full view the whole time (you don't have to hide your phone when you receive the text message).
You don't have to do a force at the beginning of the trick (totally free choice of any card or number)!
You don't have to run an Auto-Answer app on your phone.
You get to call your new "girl" friend from your REAL mobile number (not your Google Voice number).
Your phone can be FULLY examined at the end of the trick . . . no one will ever find a caller ID of the girl's number.

If you are one of my iPredict Pro customers, please PM me or email me, and I'll tell you how to do the above.
grostami@gmail.com

Thank you Bill for such an amazing addition to the list of things you can do with iPredict Pro.
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Over the last few days I've been performing DIALED! with iPredict Pro as often as I can.

It gets AWESOME reactions. I'll be posting a video soon.

But, there's a little extra kick you can give your DIALED! performances.

After you find out their number. Since you have to wait a while before you perform DIALED! . . . type in their number in Facebook search.
If their phone number has been associated with their Facebook profile, now you'll have their name as well as any other information that they might have shared on Facebook.

If you can't find their number on Facebook, there are many paid sites that will do a reverse phone number look up for a small fee. I've been looking for a free reverse phone number look up for a while, but I can't find one.

Can you say "Invasion of privacy"?! Smile

Keep Bangin,
Rostami
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Greg how are you performing this..... I thought you used an iPhone, and it says the app you need for dialed is not available for the iPhone?

Ian.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Ian,

Email me at:
grostami@gmail.com

And I'll tell you exactly how it can be done with either iPhone or Android using iPredict Pro.

cheers,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here are a few performances of iPredict Pro and Bill Perkins' DIALED!
http://youtu.be/iuDkU_5tJkw

I've been having SO MUCH fun this holiday season freaking people out with this potent mixture.

Merry Christmas,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
If you're wondering what the iPredict Pro performance looked like here's a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAV9x9cpWMw

This is what I did BEFORE I did DIALED!

Keep Bangin,
Rostami
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
219 Posts

Profile of Billman
Hey Guys,
Since I released DIALED!, I've been developing a very fun and extremely crazy idea that utilizes the DIALED! principal to create an unforgettable moment between two spectators.
The idea is to "Push" one spectators phone call from your phone, to another spectators phone. The First spectator can be completely random and have never met you or the other spectator. The effect begins by Spectator A calling YOUR phone, Everyone sees the call come through, then at your command with a pushing movement your phone stops ringing and Spectator B's Phone immediately begins ringing. Spectator B can Answer the phone and both spectators are 100% connected and talking. You're phone is no longer in the loop.

A few Key points: The two spectators Do NOT need to know each other or have EVER met. You NEVER ask ANYONE for their Phone Number. The Phone number that shows up on the second Spectators phone is 100% Spectator A's phone number. Once you have performed DIALED!, the setup for this effect is less than a 30 seconds.

For those interested Please PM me and I will get back to you with Details on the Workings of what I am calling "PUSH!"

-Bill Perkins
DoctorAmazo
View Profile
Special user
Florida
643 Posts

Profile of DoctorAmazo
Quote:
On 2012-12-24 05:18, Greg Rostami wrote:
I've been looking for a free reverse phone number look up for a while, but I can't find one.

Whitepages.com
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
219 Posts

Profile of Billman
For those of you who have been asking for a video of PUSH! below is a demonstration of the basic effect.

Key points to remember while watching. Neither spectator has ever met each other, called each other or ever seen each other. The phones also don't have to be cell phones. They can be home phones or even a pay phone(does anyone ever use these still?) as long as there are phone numbers PUSH! Can be performed.

Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/SvqDYKV6ps4
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Bill,

That is so awesome.

I can't wait to try that idea out.

Thank you for sharing,
G Ro
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I'm not sure if this exists already or not, but if you used one of those free texting apps that use Wi-Fi, and it had a built in auto response it would solve the problem of having the same phone number, and it could be used on iPhones. If anyone knows of something like this please post it here.
Reality is a real killjoy.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2013, Billman wrote:
Hey Guys,
Since I released DIALED!, I've been developing a very fun and extremely crazy idea that utilizes the DIALED! principal to create an unforgettable moment between two spectators.
The idea is to "Push" one spectators phone call from your phone, to another spectators phone. The First spectator can be completely random and have never met you or the other spectator. The effect begins by Spectator A calling YOUR phone, Everyone sees the call come through, then at your command with a pushing movement your phone stops ringing and Spectator B's Phone immediately begins ringing. Spectator B can Answer the phone and both spectators are 100% connected and talking. You're phone is no longer in the loop.

A few Key points: The two spectators Do NOT need to know each other or have EVER met. You NEVER ask ANYONE for their Phone Number. The Phone number that shows up on the second Spectators phone is 100% Spectator A's phone number. Once you have performed DIALED!, the setup for this effect is less than a 30 seconds.

For those interested Please PM me and I will get back to you with Details on the Workings of what I am calling "PUSH!"

-Bill Perkins

sent a pm. Smile
magiclarsen
View Profile
New user
Orlando
29 Posts

Profile of magiclarsen
I too sent a pm a week or so ago. Haven't heard anything back.
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Bill is coming up something interesting.

Here is his reply for those who are waiting for PUSH

I've currently stopped issuing copies of PUSH! As I am currently working on a complete project to bring to the community which will be a comprehensive download on DIALED! and PUSH!
Sorry for this.

Thanks,
Bill
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Will the download still be free?
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2012, Greg Rostami wrote:
Over the last few days I've been performing DIALED! with iPredict Pro as often as I can.

After you find out their number. Since you have to wait a while before you perform DIALED! . . . type in their number in Facebook search.
If their phone number has been associated with their Facebook profile, now you'll have their name as well as any other information that they might have shared on Facebook.

If you can't find their number on Facebook, there are many paid sites that will do a reverse phone number look up for a small fee. I've been looking for a free reverse phone number look up for a while, but I can't find one.

Keep Bangin,
Rostami

will it work with iPredict+?
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2014, ZachDavenport wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2012, Greg Rostami wrote:

Keep Bangin,
Rostami

will it work with iPredict+?

No it will only work with Pro ..... iPredict uses the magicians phone. Pro uses the spectators phone.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Read a girls mind to get HER PHONE NUMBER!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL