The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Brother Paul's Stupid Bean Trick - fabulous street magic (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Thanks Mr. Effecto... I havenever sen the perfonrmance... it's great... not my genre but he is really great,,, it has been a pleasureto see such trick
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
284 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
My friend asked me to perform just one effect for his wedding...this is what I chose. Anyway, was scared my beans would be confiscated given the wedding is in japan, so I am performing with cashews I bought at the local convenience store. I'm sure it's going to be awesome.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Could marbles be used or too loud and messy? I am a therapist in mental health and was considering this for Xmas party
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
How about mini-marshmallows??
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
John, how about using rice at the wedding? Sounds like a natural lead in to throw and then after the change to water, a toast
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2014, MagicBrent wrote:
John, how about using rice at the wedding? Sounds like a natural lead in to throw and then after the change to water, a toast

Or rice to Sake
L.E.Gerdemain
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of L.E.Gerdemain
Just placed my order with Paul and I am very impressed with his sense of quality control. The day after placing my order I received an email from Paul apologizing for a delay in shipping. The delay was due to a component that appeared to him to be sub par. He went immediately into his workshop and built a new component and shipped the trick the following day.
I cannot wait to get this this little gem and start performing with it!
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
222 Posts

Profile of bropaul
To tell you the truth, I haven't been up on the form for a long time. This thread was a nice walk down memory lane. I'm hoping that everyone has had much success performing the SBT. Yep, I'm still doing it every show. It's been a very interesting ride.

HEADS UP ON THE CANS! Cans have changed in design. They now have a rolled bottom which makes balancing the glass a very precarious process. If I were you, take your can to the store and find what you can and buy a few for future replacements. Also a customer said that he put a small flat magnet not he bottom of the glass and a small shim on the bottom of the can. That also will hold it there for the finish of the trick.

HEADS UP ON THE NEW SBT 2 GIMMICK! I lost my manufacturer about a year and a half ago. That was a problem. The SBT has been off the market for the past year and a half. I have recently made changes to the gimmick so that I can make them by using a 3D printer. Who'd a thunk. One major advantage to that is that the gimmick was about 6 oz. It is now 1.5 oz. It handles beautifully and is now back on the market again. So for those that have been dropping me emails about it not being for sale, She is back on the market with the SBT 2 gimmick. It's a lot more work, then the last one with all the hand crafting I have to do after it is printed, but I'm in love with the new design.

Once again, thanks for the fun over the years. I'll keep this up as long as I can and we can continue playing with our beans. Now, stay safe and wash your hands. We are in this together and the SBT is great for virtual shows now.

Take special care of each other and stay in touch. I'm back up here lurking around. My Magical Best to ALL of you. Light & Magic.... Bro. Paul West
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Brother Paul's Stupid Bean Trick - fabulous street magic (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL