The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hobbyist expanding (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NightSG
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of NightSG
I work in sales and marketing, and occasionally use a sleight to illustrate a point or just wake up a customer that seems to be fading. I also used to work graveyard shift, and old sleep patterns die hard, so I sometimes find myself in all-night restaurants with bored waitresses, so I usually keep a deck or two of cards in my jacket. While I don't see myself doing any paid gigs, it is handy to be able to run Anniversary Waltz from time to time for couples at company gatherings, or prank a coworker with Pressure. I would like to expand my repertoire to the point of being able to actually do a half-hour show for the church groups or whatever.

I'm also a bit of a romantic, and being divorced and in my mid-30s, I can play with that a bit more too, so I'd like to find new routines (or new patter for old routines) that work well to break the ice with a lady. When I say break the ice, I mean anything from just getting a conversation going to the illusionist's equivalent of an unexpected serenade with Sinatra tunes Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome NightSG,

I have to admit that my partner's Magic really attracted me. He has many wonderful qualities but I might never have seen them if not for his GREAT Magic.

Salt Shaker through the Table would be a good Effect to learn (I'm just saying, it worked for me).

-Mary Mowder
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi NightSG,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 52.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hobbyist expanding (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL