The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Heres to 2012... Top 3 Penguin Lectures??? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
Quote:
On 2013-01-02 23:57, Cameron Francis wrote:
Lundonia, thanks for the shout out. Amazed I'm on anyone's list with all of the amazing magician's they've had on there. But I am very happy you found some material that you like.

I do mostly strolling magic/table hopping and mostly with cards. Needless to say there are a lot in your lecture that fits my performance style. There are a lot of good lectures on Penguin and yours is a great one! I guess it all comes down to what kind of magic you do when you choose what lectures to watch. And, of course, the personality of the performer.
I like you and Joshua Jay because you are great performers but also because you take an interest and are active in the magic community. Me, and a lot of other people, really appreciate that!

Ok, enough patting on the back now. Keep up the good work Cameron! Smile
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Demitri
I really enjoyed Richard Osterlind's lecture. While its true you might not have learned much new material, effects-wise, the true worth of the lecture was all of Richards insights throughout the evening. There was stuff in the lecture I've been doing for years, and I still learned something new about them, it was a fantastic lecture.

I haven't seen Oz Pearlman's second lecture yet, but the first one was really good. Definitely a great bang for your buck lecture, with a little bit of everything. I've always been a big fan of Oz, so I look forward to watching the second one.

I also really enjoyed Francis Menotti's lecture. I love his style and presence. He has a great, offbeat approach. Like Oz's lecture there was a lot of great thinking and material in there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Heres to 2012... Top 3 Penguin Lectures??? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL