The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ghost By Paul Nardini (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10..15..20..25..30..33~34~35 [Next]
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Quote:
On 2013-01-25 08:03, RNK wrote:
Riggs Butterdfly Pad is only $30.00!!! And refills you can buy yourself for about $2.00!!!!!

Yes, - and the ParaPad costs twice as much as John's Butterfly ... and finds happy customers nevertheless. Smile

So, I think before judging the pricing you should take a look on what you get ... which nobody did who is complaining the price at the moment, right?

No offense meant, mate.

Cheers
Th.
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
I was fortunate to see this piece of kit the other night. It is a beautiful idea and so devious! Perfect for both the close up and stand up worker.

John
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
So you would be happy to pay £75 for one performance? I very much doubt you would, so don't come over all high and mighty saying £75 is reasonably priced until you know all the facts. I'm sure Mr Nardi or someone familiar with the trick will jump in soon and confirm the facts.
[/quote]

WOW!! Please tell me this is a joke?

For £75.00 you are getting the handmade gimmick which should last a lifetime and you should be good for around 100 performances before you need to look into buying any refills.

Regards

Peter
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
This sounds great Peter and you do release good, usable products. My only question is could you give a rough indication of cost per performance once the initial 100 whatevers are used up? Basically, the running costs if you wouldn't mind.

thanks
Sean
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
733 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
"should" is a great word is it not?!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Sean,

We are talking pennies per performance.

Regards

Peter
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
This sounds great Peter.

I am yet to find a impression device I am happy with and I have all of those mentioned above and more.

In my opinion there is always too much of a risk/ gamble, as we are having to rely too heavily on how the spectator writes - no matter how good your audience management is.

I have therefore always opted for peek devices.

I really hope that this one is different and at last we have the option to buy a pad that we can be 100% confident in.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2013-01-25 07:16, OliOliOli wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-25 07:06, pegasus wrote:
If its as good as the description then it's reasonably priced IMO.

So you would be happy to pay £75 for one performance? I very much doubt you would, so don't come over all high and mighty saying £75 is reasonably priced until you know all the facts. I'm sure Mr Nardi or someone familiar with the trick will jump in soon and confirm the facts.

High and mighty? Don't make me laugh. If you can't afford it it's not my problem. If you think Peter would charge 75 pounds per performance you really need to take a reality check.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Update we will be shipping the first batch of Ghost Pad’s to Alakazam next week.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This is now #1 on my watch list - that *** Nardi and Tony... always making trouble.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
@ Pegasus: Rather than confronting it would be better to avoid/ ignore certain remarks.

Smile
P.S.

Quote:
On 2013-01-25 11:19, David Klass wrote:
This sounds great Peter.

I am yet to find a impression device I am happy with and I have all of those mentioned above and more.

* I really hope that this one is different and at last we have the option to buy a pad that we can be 100% confident in.

Hopefully ‘The Ghost’ is different.
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Interesting stuff.waiting for a full demo.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Peter-

Any chance off your selling a limited # of these at the Alakazam site in conjenction with Blackpool? I know it is a longshot Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys

Just to put you in the picture. We are going to be selling 20 of the first batch to non Blackpool attendees. The first bite of the cherry will be to our email list members. We will be putting the product up for email list members in one of next weeks emails. (Please note these 20 will be dispatched to customers on the first day of the Blackpool Convention) once the 20 units have sold we will put the product up on our site for pre-Oder from the second batch which will be early march.

Best Regards & Thank You All For Your Interest & Support

Peter
PPS Dave Loosleys new Alakazam V-log is going online tomorrow, this will have an exclusive first look at the full ghost trailer:-)
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2013-01-27 07:20, Peter Nardi wrote:

PPS Dave Loosleys new Alakazam V-log is going online tomorrow, this will have an exclusive first look at the full ghost trailer Smile

Great! Thank you.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

You can watch the full trailer for Ghost on our Vlog, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VceLFZEC3ns

Regards

Peter
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I'm wondering if this uses a principal that is similar to the Telethought/Telthought II in a different design?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Then again I can't see a window on there - but if Tony is making these... God Ghost looks good as the p**k is very fast and the performer looks nearly surrounded.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
So it's not a p**K (duh)... but rather an i********n - but so darn fast and clean.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
It's not like the Telethought, They have their business card in an envelope and at no point do you look at the face of their card.

Regards

Peter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ghost By Paul Nardini (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10..15..20..25..30..33~34~35 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL