The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krause is opening his own brick & mortar shop very soon! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
A B&M magic shop OPENING and not closing? Isn't this one of the signs of the Apocalypse?
Jokes aside, this is incredible news. Gotta get there.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments. I am striving to make my shop the best Magic Shop experience be it online or in person.

Look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Kind regards,
Max
ImtherealChase
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of ImtherealChase
As a former customer of the Magic and Juggling shop, I was very hesitant about the new shop opening. But I have to say now that I absolutley love it! His ideas are some of the best! The membership cards with the four tricks on it, the members suite (oh god the members suite is beautiful), and finally the local support. It will be nice to have a local shop again, that we can all go to and practice. Oh yeah and he is a lot taller in person.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Max Krause is opening his own brick & mortar shop very soon! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL