The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Roomate wanted for Kidabra hotel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1122 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Looking for a roommate for the August Kidabra convention.
MikeHMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of MikeHMagic
Have you considered staying @ the Motel 6 directly across from the Music Hotel..all the cool kids do...
Mike "Gus" Harvatt
"Bullwinkle that trick never works."
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1122 Posts

Profile of danfreed
I've never been to Kidabra. In fact, I haven't been to a convention of any kind in a million years. I did end up booking the Best Western, which is right there too. So most people stay at the Motel 6?
MikeHMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of MikeHMagic
Quite a few do stay there.
Mike "Gus" Harvatt
"Bullwinkle that trick never works."
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6046 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
A message from Mark....

"The Music Road Inn and Hotel are the official hotels of KIDabra and the place where KIDabra attendees and staff stay. While we have long been aware that a few folks stay other places, we do not recommend them, nor do those stays help the conference, actually quite the contrary unfortunately. If I may may pull back the curtain on Conference planning for a second: The ability to hold our conference and it's the same with most events, is based on total room pick-up, that's how we negotiate our meeting space.

We are happy to help place roommates and sharing does keep costs down and the amenities are wonderful. I always stay at the conference hotel when I attend events as the time savings,convenience, and networking far out way the expense.

Thanks so much for helping us to ensure the success of this event for many years to come."
Mark Daniel
Dennis Michael
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6046 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I personally like staying in the hotels. The nightly events are just as good as the conference.
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Roomate wanted for Kidabra hotel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL