The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » My new effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

renzo75
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of renzo75
Hey all,

Have a quick question - I have a new effect I've created (don't bother looking me up - I'm not officially a recognised magician) and have approached 4 of the big mob's to submit my trick for instant download etc...
Been rejected by all, so I've decided to give back to my community and release it for free as a PDF.
I'm after a couple of people to help proofread a microsoft word copy and offer some suggestions before releasing it on here for all to grab.

If you're keen, please do let me know and if more than 2-3 people, I'll politely let the others know (unlike most job-interviewers) and hopefully have the link up here asap.

Thanks for a great board too... learnt a lot (and spent a lot as a result!)

Regards,
Renzo.
renzo75
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of renzo75
Hey guys,

Thanks for the inquiry...
Got a couple of people helping review it for me, and hopefully, once cleaned up, I'll release it here (if deemed worthy)..

Regards,
Renzo.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Hi renzo what kind of effect are you based on?
it is mentalism?
or close up?
best
mark
renzo75
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of renzo75
Hi Mark,
I'm usually a mentalist/ hypnotist, but this one is different... A randomly chosen card is revealed in a unique and mystical way...
I know, all sounds the same, but being free, will be worth a look Smile
After the proofread (so at least it's 'something decent'), it'll be released here.
Thanks.

Renzo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » My new effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL