We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Seeking copy of Jay Scott Berry's "The Light Fantastic" DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dariuswind
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of dariuswind
Would anyone have any leads or suggestions for finding a copy of Jay Scott Berry's DVD "The Light Fantastic"? This teaches his work with his Finger Fazers, and I believe it's been discontinued. Every on-line store I've contacted is out of stock. I don't yet have enough posts to do the Buying and Trading section here. Thank you for any leads!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1285 Posts

Profile of wally
I also like this,
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
U.S.A.
15103 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I suggest you contack Jay Scott Berry, as he has requested everyone interested in his products to contact him personally.

Here is a site in Europe that sells the DVD.

http://www.my-magicshop.com/the-light-fa......rry.html
Graduate of Chavez School of Prestidigitation and Showmanship
dariuswind
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of dariuswind
Thank you, Bill -- I did contact Jay. He was very nice, and is sending me a copy. Thanks for the tip!
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6723 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I love Jay Scott Berry's work. This is not what I prefer in his production but ... Hey !
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
453 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
Jay is a great guy and really easy to deal with. And creative, talented, successful , and ........ actually I am beginning to hate him just a little..........hehehe
Juno Temple
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
22 Posts

Profile of Juno Temple
Hey Daz - I have Jay's topit (2+2) & have tried to reach him a number of times, without success, sorry to say. The accompanying DVD is not playing on my new mac & the old computer is gone. Would you have a way for me to reach him, as I obviously need the instructions to install these beautifully made satin black topits & the special sleeve attachments. You can pm me & I'd appreciate any Mage or Sage who can help out. Thanks guys!
We play the Game - but Fate deals the Cards
plink
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of plink
Dariuswind, check your private messages.
plink
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of plink
I have it. PM if interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Seeking copy of Jay Scott Berry's "The Light Fantastic" DVD (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.099604 seconds, requiring 32 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [8] [6] [7] [0] [8] [0] [5]