The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Owain B. Miles
View Profile
V.I.P.
18 Posts

Profile of Owain B. Miles
Hey guys I've been coming onto the Café for some time and just thought it was about time I actually registered.
I'm from a small town in South Wales UK. I've been ducking and diving in and out of magic since I was around ten years old (I'm twenty-three now).
I first got into magic when my dad who was a working magician for some time showed me pound and penny. Right after that my I begged my dad to let me have a few of his tricks and teach me a thing or two which of course he did. So I began performing to all my dads mates in the pub and my school friends etc. Yet that's never changed I never really got beyond performing to my friends and family.
Anyway I went to uni and stopped doing magic for a few years, and now that I've left university I feel that it's about time I truly emersemyself into magic as its something I've always enjoyed to learn and perform!
I'm really looking forward to being able to discuss and emerse myself in magic at a whole new level!
Owain
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi owainwbm

Welcome to the Magic Café; a great place to be with like minded people. I'm from South Wales myself; born in Newport, moved to Birmingham when I was a baby and then moved back when I was 10. I’m currently living in Essex.

Do you belong to any magic clubs in S Wales?

All the best

Michael
mch64961
View Profile
New user
TN
82 Posts

Profile of mch64961
Welcome to the Café!! I am sure as you already know this place is loaded with knowledge, have fun and good luck!
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
HELLO HELLO HELLO
TREVOR LEWIS TOLD ME IT'S THREE TIMES FOR A WELSHMAN!!!

Glad you're joining us!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Owain B. Miles
View Profile
V.I.P.
18 Posts

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome!

Michael I'm not currently in any magic clubs ATM maybe when I have a bit more time I might start looking for one Smile.
Again many thanks for the welcome!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome owainbm,

If you can perform for friends and family you can perform for strangers. Strangers are much easier to amaze.

-Mary Mowder
Owain B. Miles
View Profile
V.I.P.
18 Posts

Cheers Mary! I'll definitely be trying to build up the guts to perform to strangers some time soon! I'm going to Blackpool this month so I guess that's my goal!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Owain,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 52.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL