The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo like trick by sawa 'air mail' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Hey Charlie, I have PSYchip and like it. I have a dozen or so Tricks Co. effects and PSYchips along with Miracle Seperation and Travel Ring are my three favorites.

John
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Be careful regarding PSYchip. Not too long ago I purchased a "new old stock" piece and it didn't work because the secret had deteriorated with age. The seller, I don't remember who it was, did give me a full refund.

Julie
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Welcome back John!

I ordered Travel Ring and PSYchips from tricksupply.com on Feb.17th... I hope they had these in stock when they processed my order...

Glad to hear that Miracle Separation is among your favorites Tricks Co. items! Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Bought mine from Magic Gadget and it works OK. I did find I had to play with it a bit to get it working consistently.

John
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Did you get the Elite-Citrus version?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Unfortunately only my Miracle Seperation has that fresh citrus smell Smile Thanks to the special cleaning Simon gave it before sending to me (thanks again!)
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Again, my pleasure John. I thought the "original" smell wasn't quite appropriate for a gift... Smile
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Thanks for the info on Psy Chips.... I will have to go out and get one ( on the Internet that is ) I have Miracle Seperation and Travel Ring as well.

Charlie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo like trick by sawa 'air mail' (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL