The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Android magic apps (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Card Detective
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Card Detective
I am sorry to go on about this, but I feel helpless on how to resolve this. It has been a month since I purchased IForce and the problem with the App persists.
Fluent Spanish speaker, if I can help anyone, let me know.
Card Detective
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Happen to check back on the Iforce App. The instructions are finally working. Really good news as this is without doubt a great app. Thank you Greg Rostami. The instructional videos do not yet play but the written instructions are very complete and are sufficient to use the application. Again thank you.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
2428 Posts

Profile of warren
Judging by the name Iforce this doesn't sound like an android app so it's not really appropriate for this thread as good as it maybe unless they've released an android version ?
Card Detective
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

You are right. I should not have posted here. Mind you I am a fairly recent convert to the Iphone and would now never go back to Android; However my apologies. If you do get an Iphone or Ipad do check out Iforce. Its brilliant.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
2428 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2018, Card Detective wrote:
You are right. I should not have posted here. Mind you I am a fairly recent convert to the Iphone and would now never go back to Android; However my apologies. If you do get an Iphone or Ipad do check out Iforce. Its brilliant.

I had an IPhone a long time ago but got rid of it in a week as I much prefer android although Iphone's definitely seem to get the better apps haha
Card Detective
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

In the end is a matter of choice. I know people who have one of each. I am enjoying Iforce now that I have the instructions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Android magic apps (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL