The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2013 entrée: Diamond Jim Tyler » » What's your favorite trick from Pockets Full of Miracles? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Productions
187 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
What's your favorite trick from the book or DVD Pockets Full of Miracles?
Robbie_Parris
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Robbie_Parris
I don't have the DVD but I just bought the new soft cover edition of your book! I really like that ring and string routine. I think it would work well just about anywhere and I look forward to learning it. By the way I opted for the option of you signing the book, so I'm expecting to see some gold leaf, medieval scrollwork with all the trimmings. Better sharpen up your pen nibs Smile
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Productions
187 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
I think you'll enjoy the book. Please set your expectations lower for the signed portion.
Robbie_Parris
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Robbie_Parris
Alright, sharpie it is then Smile
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Productions
187 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
Your book will mail out tomorrow.
Robbie_Parris
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Robbie_Parris
Thanks Jim! Looking forward to it.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5743 Posts

Profile of motown
New Age Spellbound
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
ilmungo
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of ilmungo
Definitely Finger Ring and String. It's one of those that I passed up when reading the book, but after seeing you perform it at your lecture in San Francisco I went back and have been working on it. One day I might even perform it... Smile

Luigi
MagisterFreud
View Profile
Regular user
The 18
136 Posts

Profile of MagisterFreud
The Close-Up Magic Secrets book is great. I use fireball most often. Works for kids shows as well as nightclubs.
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Productions
187 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
Fireball is something I still do often. I love effects that can be done without speaking. I've also used the effect for transformations. I've used it for corporate events when they have had a name or logo change. You can print on tissue or flash paper with an inkjet printer.
MagisterFreud
View Profile
Regular user
The 18
136 Posts

Profile of MagisterFreud
I used it for a pirate show once. I had the "treasure map" disordered... ship in the middle of the island, X in the water, etc. I tore it up and burned it, and the restored version was a proper pirate map.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2012 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Ring and string is gold. As a magician I have always loved ring and string,my spectators not so much! Until this routine. I bought ring flight just to have a fun ending for this routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2013 entrée: Diamond Jim Tyler » » What's your favorite trick from Pockets Full of Miracles? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL