The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Quantum Bender 3 & Energy Bender. (147 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29..30~31~32 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote from the tricks and effect forum, by John Sheets himself.

Hi Guys,

Just a little update, as I know many of you are eagerly waiting for news on this. The project is moving along, and the QB3s and the EBs are nearly ready now. They have been painstakingly epoxy coated, painted, and finished by hand. I'm in the process of having the video shot and edited now. The new video will have TONS of information on it. It will include material from the QB2 DVD, as well as allot of new stuff, including a large variety of routines and handling methods, eye popping revelations, insider info on psychology and misdirection techniques, tips and practice, guest contributions, and much, much more.

As I've mentioned earlier in this thread, I'd like to show my appreciation to those who support original products and the creators behind them. So to do this I thought I'd give a handful of EBs away for FREE, to some of those who purchase a genuine QB3. I've thought allot about this, and I know that most everyone here would want a FREE EB. So the next question was "How do I select who gets them for FREE?". Hold a random drawing, or maybe just the lucky first few who place orders the fastest? Well after careful consideration, I've decided to adjust the price of the QB3, so that not just a few get a FREE EB, but rather everyone gets a chance to benefit from this.

So, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going to lower the price of the QB3, and deduct the price of the EB from the original price of the QB3. So, rather than the QB3 costing $500, it will now be available for an incredible low price of only $350. and the EB will be priced at only $150. So now you can get both for only $500!!

This now makes it a little more price competitive with the cheap knock offs, and the alternative choices. At this time I've got plans to release only this one batch, as I'm just too busy to make a whole lot of them. I don't know if that will change in the future, but right now I only see this one batch. This offer is EXTREMELY LIMITED! This offer will be available on a first come, first serve basis, and ONLY available through me.

I hope you find this offer exciting, as I'm confident that in your purchase, you will be EXTREMELY happy with it, for many, MANY years to come. I'll post again once the time is nearer. Until then, think Quantum Bender my friends!
Magically,
John
http://www.johntsheets.com
Inventor of the "Quantum Bender" line, as well as other professional products.
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
Is it still going to be "USA only" as it says on your website?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Oh well that's me buying coinvexed then.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 14:07, TheStoner wrote:

Made in the USA! If you want the best, you'll be willing to pay for it. At $350, how much cheaper do you want it Pegasus? if youre a teen, I can see why you'd buy a subpar product such as CV. It's probably #2, but not really even a close second IMO.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
What's Energy Bender?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 15:47, lunatik wrote:
Quote:

Made in the USA! If you want the best, you'll be willing to pay for it. At $350, how much cheaper do you want it Pegasus? if youre a teen, I can see why you'd buy a subpar product such as CV. It's probably #2, but not really even a close second IMO.

I believe he was asking in regards to it shipping only within the states.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 15:47, lunatik wrote:
Quote:

Only because Mr Sheets does not post outside the US. I live in the UK.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 15:52, gdw wrote:
What's Energy Bender?

On a side note, I will also be releasing a new item at the same time. It's called the "Energy Bender". This device blends in perfectly with the QB family of devices. It is used and disguised similarly to the QB. However it does NOT bend coins, but rather bends all kinds of other heavy duty metal items with ease. It bends that real thick silverware that you normally can't bend even over your knee with two hands. It can bend a really thick fork, spoon, or even a knife. It can also bend a tine of a thick fork with ease. It bends and twists keys too. It will also bend and twist other metal objects that will fit into the device. It too is very universal and is very easy to use. This would make a perfect ending to any standard metal bending routine because you can now finish with a bend or two on the thickest and most impossible items to bend. This item will also have an EXTREMELY LIMITED RELEASE. It currently doesn't have a release date as I'm currently waiting on the machine shop, and I would also like to release it at the same time.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
John will ship to the U.K. I believe
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
His website indicates he only ships to the U.S.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 15:58, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 15:52, gdw wrote:
What's Energy Bender?

On a side note, I will also be releasing a new item at the same time. It's called the "Energy Bender". This device blends in perfectly with the QB family of devices. It is used and disguised similarly to the QB. However it does NOT bend coins, but rather bends all kinds of other heavy duty metal items with ease. It bends that real thick silverware that you normally can't bend even over your knee with two hands. It can bend a really thick fork, spoon, or even a knife. It can also bend a tine of a thick fork with ease. It bends and twists keys too. It will also bend and twist other metal objects that will fit into the device. It too is very universal and is very easy to use. This would make a perfect ending to any standard metal bending routine because you can now finish with a bend or two on the thickest and most impossible items to bend. This item will also have an EXTREMELY LIMITED RELEASE. It currently doesn't have a release date as I'm currently waiting on the machine shop, and I would also like to release it at the same time.

I'm ok with my Japanese spoons/forks twisting tool thank you very much Smile
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
So why qb3 instead of cv3? . 3 times the price and same effect in the spectators minds or is it?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 16:58, Paul S Wingham wrote:
So why qb3 instead of cv3? . 3 times the price and same effect in the spectators minds or is it?

Go to tricks and effects where there's 28 pages of read.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 17:05, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:

Exactly, ease of use, effeciency, superior design is what you're paying for. A manual typewriter produces the same document as computer, but which one is easier to type with and make adjustments?
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Thanks guys. I'll take a look.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:

If you want to stop the rip off guys

You need to renew your shipping policy dude !!
bole
View Profile
New user
Watching you since
88 Posts

Profile of bole
Let's do some Q&A.

The question: Does EB also come with a dvd?

And an answer (to whom it might concern): You might want to check out some remailer services. I use borderlinx and they offer a shipping address in both the U.S. and UK. Forwarding incoming packages to your home country might be quite expensive, for they only do some kind of airmail express service so far. You will get your stuff within on or two day, but you don't want to do this with items of lower value. Not a problem with QB though... Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 14:00, pegasus wrote:
Quote from the tricks and effect forum, by John Sheets himself.

* The QB3s and the EBs are nearly ready now.

* I'm in the process of having the video shot and edited now. The new video will have TONS of information on it. It will include material from the QB2 DVD, as well as allot of new stuff, including a large variety of routines and handling methods, eye popping revelations, insider info on psychology and misdirection techniques, tips and practice, guest contributions, and much, much more.

This is very good news.

It is nice to know that a DVD (full of information) will also be a part of the package.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 17:20, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-02-25 17:05, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:

Exactly, ease of use, effeciency, superior design is what you're paying for. A manual typewriter produces the same document as computer, but which one is easier to type with and make adjustments?

Well said.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Rabid
I fully admit to not having searched and read ALL the info on this product, however I have been hearing lots about it over the years and I've always been perplexed why anyone would want to spend so much money on a device to bend coins. I can bend a spectators signed coin at my fingertips and be 'clean' with rolled up sleeves using a Superman Coin Bend and that cost me about $40 or so 6 or 7 years again.

I can't imagine ever wanting to spend $350 on something to accomplish the same effect.

Anyone care to summarise why? No real reason, just interested.

Steph
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Quantum Bender 3 & Energy Bender. (147 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29..30~31~32 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL